Unreal Engine 4 for Architectural Visualization
I learned to generate high quality, interactive and immersive virtual tours in a real-time environment.
The continuous advancement of virtual reality peripherals or graphic cards opens up endless new possibilities when it comes to pre-visualizing projects. The difference between being a spectator or feeling and interacting in an environment, marks a new standard in the market.
Unreal Engine is, par excellence, the most used graphic engine in the world, allowing to integrate quality, interactivity and immersion in real time in equal parts, redefining a new concept for the perception of architectural spaces.
What do you learn?
- Preparation and best practices when migrating a scene from 3DMax to Unreal Engine
- Limitations and considerations of a real-time engine
- Creation of PBR shaders (Physically based rendering)
- Types of lighting (Real time or Baked)
- Post processes
- Creation of kinematics
- Creation of a virtual tour that allows free movement and interaction with the scenario
- Connection with the most modern immersion systems using Oculus Rift
Autodesk 3ds Max, Unreal Engine 4.
Have knowledge of polygonal modeling in 3D Studio Max.
Studying Unreal Engine 4 for Architectural Visualization in Image Campus, you can work in ArchViz's studies, urban planning, interior design, real estate development, or assembling scenographies through the following tasks:
- Creation of scenes with Unreal Engine.
- Materialization, lighting and systems optimization in real-time.
- Generation of high quality virtual tours with possibility of execution with virtual reality glasses.
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: 12 classes
Submitted or days and times: Monday and Thursday from 19: 00 22 to: 00 hours.
tentative completion: April 2019