The Foundry Nuke
Start Date: Please consult
Duration: 12 classes (36 hs)
The Foundry NukeX, The tool used worldwide for the development of visual effects for film and TV. The constant evolution of its tools and capabilities make it vital part in any task involving post-production, film production is for large-scale projects or virtual reality, online series or video clip.
What do you learn?
To perform common tasks in the field of post production, using the full potential of this software:
- stabilize a plane
- trackear a camera or an actor cut his background using masks or keying tools
- Introduction to 3D NukeX tools for all kinds of compositions
- funds recreate using mapping techniques and matte painting
- reiluminar renderings and create atmospheric effects
The Foundry NukeX
Infrastructure and Resources
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- One PC per student, with the software required for that submitted.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Classroom Workshop with a board animation student.
- Materials for illustration and animation, Wacom tablets, scanners and sound.
- New Technology Resources available to our students and teachers: Oculus Crystal Cove (Virtual Reality experiences); 3D of Trimaker printers (for prototypes 3D materialize); Motion Capture (new system Motion Capture) and game consoles (PlayStation 4 among others).
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.