Testing and Technical QA
The Technical QA is the one who elaborates the test cases of the videogames, evaluates the different instances of the processes implemented during the development, measures and documents their tests, prevents failures in the process and recommends improvements that ensure the quality of the final product.
What do you learn?
- Understand the logical structure of videogames from the point of view of QA
- Understand the operation of the game development, team and project management circuit.
- Practice the creation of test cases and testing plan
- Relate the work of game design with the work of QA: preproduction and initial brainstorming, production and functional documentation, unit test cases and execution.
- Generate validation mechanisms in each of the stages of the process.
- Understand the requirements of the industry to ensure the quality of a video game in each of its stages.
- Understand the requirements of each project to accompany and facilitate the work of the development team.
- Understand the logical process of search and deconstruction of bugs and problems in projects.
- Document optimization and cordio improvement processes (creation of scripts and white box)
- Understand and perform acceptance tests, system tests and component tests.
- Test a videogame from the point of view of the player according to his playing experience (playtesting).
- Understand the psychology of the player and the link with UX - UI
- Test a complete video game using Jira or Mantis to report the bugs found
- Basic logic of creation and application of scripts for automation of tests and stress tests.
- Concrete practices with real case testing in full development.
Office package, Trello, Hacknplan, Slack, Jira, Mantis, Testlink, Zephyr-Jira.
- Writing and reading comprehension of technical language of videogame development.
- Previous experience in video game development.
- Basic knowledge of the operation and development in Unity or Unreal engine.
By studying Testing and QA in Image Campus you can play as:
- QA Analyst (Quality Assurance Analyst)
- QA tester
- Testing Analyst
- Tester QA
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: Classes 16 - 64 hours.
Days and Hours: Saturday 13: 30 to 18: 00 hs.
tentative completion: December 2019
TTN - Bring your Notebook!
To study this program you must attend with your notebook / netbook.
If you want to formalize your knowledge about videogame programming, we recommend you INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING FOR GAMES.
If you are interested in consolidating your knowledge of Unity and develop games with this tool, continue with DEVELOPMENT OF VIDEO GAMES WITH UNITY
If what attracts you is the conceptual design of the video game for the creation of its content, mechanics or script, continue your training with GAME DESIGN