Videogame Creation Workshop
Image Teens: for young people from 13 to 17 years
The first steps to create your own video game.
In this workshop you will learn the fundamental roles required by a development team, learning to use professional tools to design, illustrate, model in 3D and prototype video games.
Do not stay out of this unique experience, hand in hand with the professionals who work in this industry.
- Introduction to the processes, roles and tools involved in videogame development.
- Criteria to design a video game.
- Interactive script
- Concept Art and Illustration.
- Modeling 3D with Maya.
- Sculpted with ZBrush.
- Video game production
- Digital prototyping
Twine. Maya Autodesk Pixgraphic Zbrush. Construct
Pieces of art, illustrations and prototypes to be used in videogames.
Duration: 10 meetings
Start Date: 4 of February 2019
Submitted or days and times: Monday to Thursday 16: 00 to 19: 00 hs.
(*) The beginning of the Courses is subject to calendar modifications.
Infrastructure and Resources
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- One PC per student, with the software required for that submitted.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Classroom Workshop with an animation board, a computer and a Wacom tablet per student.
- Materials for illustration and animation, Wacom tablets, scanners and sound.
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.
See other Image Teens workshops:
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.