Board Games Workshop
Fundamental concepts for the theoretical and practical knowledge of the games. This practice will give you a general and playful approach to thinking big picture.
What do you learn?
The objective of the workshop is to introduce critical thinking about the games, from the playful experience. From the constant exercise, ie play, we theoretically:
- How are generated games and for what purpose.
- How they evolved and how they are now Who were intended? What he is and what is played today played? How were their rules, still valid?
- Different ways of presenting the same game.
- How I can make a board, how chips. What is required to make things work, how it is achieved?
- Cataloging games. Is there more than one way to do? Which is the correct?
- What are the rules? How should a regulation?
Games over time
- Evolution of board games and dynamics, chance and strategy.
- We introduce the knowledge of the games through history, to see how they evolved and how they are now.
- We will play some of these to try to understand them in depth.
Elements and Materials
- Physical parts (boards, sheets) and Internals (dynamic).
- Playing find a variety of items.
- Let's analyze and try to interpret why this diversity.
- Ways have been categorized and / or may be categorized.
- We tested games of different styles, we categorize them.
- What would be the best way to group them together?