Master Sculptor is a puzzle game where the player incarnates a apprentice sculptor who must create sculptures characteristics of the cultures of ancient Rome, from Japan, from ancient Egypt and the Incas and Aztecs in order to improve their ability and become a master of sculpture.
The mechanics is to fragment a large stone block by hammer and chisel in order to remove layers of rock to reach the last layer where work on contours to form the statue ordered.
- Variety of sculptures and scenarios
- Divertite revealing sculpture and getting all stars
- Learn a little about each culture
- Simple controls
- Suitable for all ages
- Daniel Santiago Panelo
- Ignacio Rodrigo Oturakdjian
- Lucas Malvaso
- Cristian Alejandro Paul Sigmund