Robotics - Design and Implementation
Electronics and programming integrated design and construction of robots.
In these classes and workshop you're going to incorporate practical knowledge of: electrical engineering, analog and digital electronics, microcontrollers, circuit assembly, programming, electronic simulation, physical and mechanical laws, which allow you to build different robots in each thematic module (line follower, follower light, mini-sumo, maze). These jobs will grow progressively in complexity until, in the last stage, to design and implement your own robotics project.
Who is it for?
Both students and professionals in the technical area and engineering, as self-learners, hobbyists, and interested in Robotics, Electronics and programming practical and applied manner.
What do you learn?
- To make your own robots, mastering and using technology.
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Programming PIC Microcontrollers in Assembler and C languages
- Make applications with Arduino boards.
- Build your own sensors; work with encoders, servos, relays.
- Intervening in the chassis design your robot.
- Working with DSP (digital signal processor) and FPGA (digital integrated circuit).
- Develop and implement your own Robotics Project.
Free Software: Dev C ++, Code Block, MPLAB and MPLABX among others.
- No previous knowledge is required.
- Programming for classes you must bring your notebook / netbook- TTN
You will be able to develop:
- Robotics projects
- Analog Electronics Projects
- Digital Electronics Projects
- Projects Microcontroller Assembler Language
- Microcontroller Projects in C Language
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
Modality: ClassroomHome First year: March / April 2019
Start Second year: 18 2018 August
Submitted or days and times: Saturday 14: 00 18 to: 00 hs
(*) Home subject to change calendar
- You will learn the fundamental laws of electrical engineering to applied voltages and currents required for your circuits using the most efficient or necessary circuital configuration.
- You know the basic complex of the current Electronic components and using measuring instruments (tester, tip logic, analog and digital oscilloscopes).
- Shalt thou set up the first two Robots: Follower Line Follower and Light, working with different types of sensors; identifying and polarizing transistors; selecting the type of engines and wheels needed for your project.
- You are about to participate in an internal competition between robots developed in class.
Concepts and Introduction to Electrical Engineering - Settings Circuital - Analog Electronics, Features, Electronic Components, Technology insertion components (THT) Surface Mount Technology (SMT) components or surface mount devices (SMD) - Integrated Circuits Analog Applications - Digital Electronics, Features, Integrated Circuits Digital Applications - Integrated Circuits Hybrid Applications - Software Simulation Circuits - Technical Mounting Components with system WireWrapping - Mounting Method Wire - PCB Design (platelets) - Soldier and desoldering components - Circuit Design Application - LDR - Sensors, Types and Features - Reflective Optical Sensor CNY70 - Applications of Robotics, with implementation of Robots: Follower Line and Light, without additional logic.
- You'll learn how to program in C, using various IDE (Integrated Development Environments).
- PIC Microcontrollers will program and other leading manufacturers in Assembler and C languages, knowing the characteristics of their internal architecture and instruction set.
- You will realize applications with Arduino boards, programming in C ++ language.
- You will work with sensors and integrated circuits used for advanced robotics projects.
- In this module you'll build your mini sumo robot logic microcontroller
Algorithms and Data Structures - Introduction to Programming - Language C - IDE - Programming - Introduction to Microcontrollers, Applications in languages Assembler and C - Transistor switching and current amplification - logic gates and Technology Schmitt Trigger - Bridge H, Design Fair , Integrated Circuit L293B - Design Robots with additional logic (Microcontroller) - Control Microcontroller Microchip, Freescale, Atmel - Language C ++ - Applications with Arduino - Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04 - programming delays and search algorithms - PWM Modulation Pulse width - Implementation of Mini Sumo Robots.
- You'll strengthen your knowledge of electronics and mechatronics, developing your own sensors.
- You will deepen your knowledge and designs on wheels, motors, gearboxes
- You will work with different types of servomechanisms, encoders, relays.
- You will learn about batteries, characteristics, types and technologies.
- Intervendrás in designing your own chassis.
- You expand your skills in programming, which will apply to the robot of this module.
- In this module you'll build and deploy your robot maze.
Integrated Circuit Design with FPGA, Microcontrollers 24 DSPIC bit applications. Design Sensor with Discrete Components, Application - Infrared Transmitter-Receiver Applications. Radio control applications. Design, Calculation and Types of Wheels - Motors, Power, Torque or Cupla, Speed - DC Motors - micromotors - Stepper Motors - Geared Motors - Gear Calculation and Design - Relation Force-Torque-servomotors, Features, Application - Servomechanisms . Encoders - Relays - Batteries, Types, Characteristics, Application - chassis design - Implementation of Robot Maze, Algorithms, Programming.
FINAL PROJECT (OPTIONAL)
This last module is intended for the design and implementation of a "Final Project Integrator" on Robotics, which should apply throughout the attended labor content. With the teacher, who will guide the guidelines and armed.
You will work with SMDs (SMD) - Wireless Communication Boards - Digital Signal Processors (DSP) - (FPGA) Array Field Programmable Logic Dampers.
Choice and Methodology for Project Implementation Robotics - Design - Simulation - Design of Plate or PCB, component assembly - Programming Microcontrollers - Debugger and commissioning Project - Technical Report Project - Proposed changes to the implemented design - Contributions Robotics and innovation.
You will be able to generate your own business Robotics.
Infrastructure and Resources
- Instrumental workshop and workbench.
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Working materials will be provided by Image Campus.
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.