Robotics - Programming
The applications of robotics today exceed the industrial field. It is for this reason that more and more hobbyists and professionals from different fields are developing robots: to solve everyday problems in homes, work environments, workshops and classrooms, laboratories.
Given the breadth of the field, we present specialization paths in three branches: Electronics, programming and design.
In Robotics from the Programming you will learn to program and understand the software of a robot using different languages (Arduino, Processing, Python) and different communication protocols.
What do you learn?
- Program in different languages from your base
- Interpret sensors and program the driving of motors
- Develop control and interface applications for robotics and multiple areas of electronics
- Principles of electronics based on the use of sensors, microcontrollers and motors
- Arduino: programming and use
By studying Robotics from the Program you can:
- Program your own robots in different languages
- Acquire the programming base needed to learn other languages
- Control electronic devices to develop applications not related to robotics
- Obtain the necessary base to develop, budget and design electronic-based projects and programming
- Act as an independent professional
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: Classes 32 - 96 hours.
Days and Hours: 19 Wednesday: 00 to 22: 00 hs and Saturdays of 10: 00 to 13: 00 hs.
tentative completion: August 2019