Robotics - Design
The applications of robotics today exceed the industrial field. It is for this reason that more and more hobbyists and professionals from different fields are developing robots: to solve everyday problems in homes, work environments, workshops and classrooms, laboratories.
Given the breadth of the field, we present specialization paths in three branches: Electronics, programming and design.
In Robotics from Design you will learn to solve problems, conceptualize, determine the ideal way to solve them and materialize them through digital and traditional manufacturing. This journey makes visible the union between robotics and industrial design.
What do you learn?
- Conceptualize solutions to problems that can be solved by robotics
- Design and build mechanisms of action
- Conceptualize product interfaces without losing sight of the Robotic aesthetics as design objects
- Design, layout and produce using parametric design software
- Work with blueprints, suppliers and digital manufacturing machinery
- Carry out a professional finish on your objects
Studying Robotics from Design you can:
- Design objects, machines, carcasses and functional structures
- Design the plans in digital or traditional form for the production of your designs
- Understand mechanical concepts that make robotics and can be applied in other fields
- Act as an independent professional
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: Classes 32 - 96 hours.
Days and Hours: 19 Wednesday: 00 to 22: 00 hs and Saturdays of 10: 00 to 13: 00 hs.
tentative completion: 07 de Diciembre de 2019