10 p.m. to 13 p.m.
Basic knowledge of 3D and Unity is recommended.
You will make the most of the course completed.
School leader en innovation
y academic excellence.
Of our students
in the industry.
Of our students are recommended by graduates and industry professionals.
Specialize in augmented reality, one of the most disruptive technologies of the moment, with application in fields as diverse as entertainment, industry, marketing, medicine, education, real state, among others. A course designed by specialists with extensive experience in a 100% live online format and based on real cases of professional practices. Learn the best techniques and tools to create immersive environments and boost your personal brand in one of the industries with the highest demand and growth globally.
Who choose us?
Programmers, video game developers, visual artists, 3D modelers, graphic designers, motion graphics, VFX composers, set designers, architects, geographers, engineers, biologists, geologists, museum designers and publicists.
What do you learn?
- Understand the various ways to apply AR with Unity.
- Unity and Android engine concepts.
- C # language programming concepts.
- Mastering 2D and 3D image recognition and tracking techniques.
- Apply shadows, lights and occlusion shaders in real time.
- SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping) concepts.
- Differentiate different AR development kits (SDK) on the market such as ARCore, ARFoundation, Vuforia and Easy AR and understand when to use the right one.
- Configure and install different SDKs and packages to enable RA.
- Create content based practical examples of success stories of RA apps.
- Compile and load augmented reality applications in the Google Play Store.
Introduction to Unity and Augmented Reality
Set Up and Publishing in Stores
Tools and software to use
Meet your mentor
Eduardo Martín Labollita
Experienced professional specialized in AR and VR programming and immersive technologies. He is CTO at Palmarius and Mobilliers, project manager at Bitopía and currently leads projects for national and international companies. Speaker and reference in the world of immersives and teacher in areas of AR and VR.
Why choose Image Campus
65% of the students who choose to study at Image Campus do so on the recommendation of graduates and professionals who work in the sector.
We design the contents in conjunction with leading companies and prominent professionals so that you learn to creatively solve the challenges present in professional practice.
Image is the ideal space to meet companies, professionals and students from various disciplines that are part of the ecosystem of the video game industry.
Community and Events
We are the official headquarters of many of the main events of national and international videogames. Join the Image community and come create challenging projects.
We are the first school specialized in immersive technologies, video game design and art and animation for video games in Argentina and a pioneer in Latin America, with more than 20 years of experience in the industry.
Infrastructure and Technological Resources
In a building environment specially designed for our activity, all our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art computers. One PC per student with all the software required for each course.