What do you learn?
- Knowing the origin and meaning of the manga, and the various existing genres.
- Handle with ease the different types of tools for drawing manga.
- Designing characters from the simplest to the most complex, male and female, of different ages, with emphasis on facial expressions, gestures and movement.
- Draw complex garments, pleated and other accessories.
- Knowing the proper way to add volume and texture to create interesting scenes and backgrounds climates.
- Understanding the rules of composition in the sleeve, that allow you to build images of great plasticity and dynamism.
- Find your own manga style.
- Design of complex characters, with strong expressive charge.
- Composition of scenes and backgrounds.
- expressionist handling of light and shadow in black and white.
Manga studying at Image Campus, lets you work as a creator of comics for publishers or own projects as an illustrator and character designer (concept artist) in manga style, performing the following tasks:
At the end of the attended one, you will make a professional portfolio of your work that will serve as a presentation to a publisher.
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: Classes 32 - 96 hours.
Submitted or days and times: Tuesday and Friday from 15: 30 18 to: 30 hours.
tentative completion: 2 August 2019
If you're a graduate of the secondary you can do SUPERIOR TECHNICIAN IN INTEGRAL PERFORMANCE OF CARTOONS (3 years).
Infrastructure and Resources
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- One PC per student, with the software required for that submitted.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Classroom Workshop with an animation board, a computer and a Wacom tablet per student.
- Materials for illustration and animation, Wacom tablets, scanners and sound.
- New Technological Resources available to our students and teachers: Virtual Reality Experiences, with the new Oculus Cristal Cove, HTC Vive, Leap Motion, Eye Tracker (Virtual Reality experiences); Ultimaker 2 + and Makerbot in their Replicator model, which will be available to all students of Image Campus to materialize the 3D prototypes they develop; Motion Capture (new Motion Capture system) and Video Game Consoles (PlayStation 4 among others).
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.