Professional Modeling Course 3D
INTEGRAL PRODUCTION MODELS 3D HD DIGITAL SCULPTURE, industrial design, character modeling or inanimate objects
The modeler is an artist who uses various software tools and techniques and to get that character or object that was commissioned by an art director or designer, or product of your own imagination. Modeling is a technique that covers many areas of the virtual world 3D. A modeler must achieve a product with professional, realistic or not realistic detail, knowing how to apply the material with the right texture, how to obtain and / or designed.
By studying Modeling Professional 3D in Image Campus, learn step by step the necessary techniques to achieve high polygonal models level, with its attributes of materials and textures, and / or lighting your scenes photorealistic way. That is, finished the quality required by the film industry, TV, animated shorts, typeset, print 3D, or those created for your personal production products.
What do you learn?
- traditional sculpture to understand the actual volume, through experimentation with your hands. Basic bony anatomy, how to plant the wire skeleton in a correct position, basic volume, muscular anatomy, defining the final shape.
- Polygonal modeling techniques 3D Studio and Maya
- digital sculpture with the most sought after in the labor market software: ZBrush, and introduction to other sculpting tools (Mudbox and 3D Coat) and satellite programs.
- Different techniques for UV maps without distortion, using both software 3D as other specialized programs.
- Udim technique for situations that require very high resolution textures.
- Getting maps Standard (Normal Maps) and editing
- Getting Displace maps and Vector Displacement
- Generate textures with Ptext method
- Make your textures from photographs, painting them and / or creating them with different techniques and advanced programs.
- Adjust professional render engines like Arnold.
- Adjust exposure cameras and controllers.
- basic and advanced concepts of lighting.
- Render by layers
- Post-production of your renderings
- Image composition rules for your renderings have the correct frame.
- High poly modeling (high quality and detail) of all kinds of objects.
- ZBrush digital sculpture.
- simple and complex texturing with Photoshop; Mudbox; Mari
- professional lighting scenes 3D
- Rendering of 3D models with Arnold.
Autodesk Maya, Pixologic ZBrush, 3D Coat, Mudbox, UVLayout, XNormal, Photoshop, Arnold.
Studying Modeling Professional 3D at Image Campus, lets you work in media companies film, TV, advertising agencies, industrial design studios and video games, or own projects, performing the following tasks:
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Start Date: 2020 April
Cursada: Monday and Thursday from 19: 00 22 to: 00 hs
tentative completion: December 2020
Infrastructure and Resources
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- One PC per student, with the software required for that submitted.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Classroom Workshop with an animation board, a computer and a Wacom tablet per student.
- Materials for illustration and animation, Wacom tablets, scanners and sound.
- New Technological Resources available to our students and teachers: Virtual Reality Experiences, with the new Oculus Cristal Cove, HTC Vive, Leap Motion, Eye Tracker (Virtual Reality experiences); Ultimaker 2 + and Makerbot in their Replicator model, which will be available to all students of Image Campus to materialize the 3D prototypes they develop; Motion Capture (new Motion Capture system) and Video Game Consoles (PlayStation 4 among others).
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.
Companies and / or professionals who helped design the curriculum
He began his career in the area of CG and GFX between 1985 and 1987 (Magic Alley Studios. Toronto) and continued in the '90 working with different producers and TV channels with Lightwave, Alias P. Animator, Softimage and 3D Studio (from its early versions).
1995 weapon in his own studio where he currently performs multidisciplinary work: documentaries; cinema; TV; architectural visualization and video games.
It is dedicated to teaching from 1998. He currently teaches courses Polygonal Modeling Techniques Lighting Image Campus, where he works as a teacher since 2003.