Monday and Thursday
19 p.m. to 22 p.m.
Development of 2D and 3D videogames for PC, web, smartphones, tablets and much more.
3D Unity is one of the most widely used graphics engines for game development for its intuitive interface, functionality, speed and gratuity. Its environment and its many integrated tools allow develop complete games and post them in almost all existing platforms.
What do you learn?
- Create your own original video games for different platforms such as PC, web, smartphones and tablets.
- 2D develop video games and 3D the specificities of each and the particular Unity provides tools to work them understanding.
- Programming interacting with the engine and tools Unity.
- Use the main subsystems land Unity to edit, manipulate textures and models to simulate real physics, acclimate with audio and visual effects, create user interfaces, artificial intelligence and more.
- Use and modify assets through advanced programming.
- Optimize and publish games for multiple platforms such as Windows, web, Android and prepare to create games for consoles and other platforms.
Software to use
TTN - Bring your notebook!
To take this program you must go with your notebook, netbook or tablet.
Studying Game Development with Unity at Image Campus, you can work:
- In video game development companies as more and more developers in the market are looking for professionals in Unity.
- For advertising, communication and other companies that want to make a video game. Unity is the tool increasingly required by companies that use video games to sell their products.
- Freelance or in the creation of your own video game.
- You will be able to perform in different areas such as development and programming, terrain editing, levels and more.
- In creating interactive applications not necessarily related to video games.
YOU WILL RECEIVE APPROVAL CERTIFICATE (approving all evaluation instances) or ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATE (crediting the 80% of assistance).
Join the Image Community
Networking and teamwork will allow you to meet professionals and students from various disciplines that are part of the ecosystem of the video game industry. IMAGE is the ideal space to generate opportunities and relationships that enhance your professional future.
Companies are looking for you
Image Campus is connected to a robust network of companies that seeks and values the academic quality of our students and graduates. Be part of this community and apply to your next challenge.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our study plans, developed in collaboration with leading companies and professionals from the main creative industries, are the most recognized in the areas of design, 2D and 3D animation, video games, programming and applied development.
Professionals who collaborated in the design of the study plan
Diego G. Ruiz
Information Systems Engineer (UTN) and one of the owners of Dedalord Games (Psychoban, Falling Fred, Running fred). He has extensive experience in the video game industry. Previously, he was lead programmer at Three Melons, worked at the Argentine studio Games and Web and at the Buenos Aires subsidiary of Gameloft, the leading French company in mobile games. He joined Image Campus in 2003 and since then he has designed and updated the study plan for the Higher Technician in Video Game Development career, of which he is technical coordinator. He is the author of the book C ++ Object Oriented Programming y C # The Total Programmer's Guide by MP Ediciones. He has collaborated in the magazines .code y Power Users with articles on video game programming.
Graduated from the fourth class of video game developers at Image Campus, Sergio has worked in the audiovisual industry in areas of video game development and software programming. He works with various programming languages and tools, focusing on multiplatform development. In 2011 he rejoined Image Campus as a teacher and since then he has specialized in training both students with programming knowledge, who want to be trained in specific tools and platforms, and those who, without prior knowledge, want to enter the world of programming. video game. At the same time, it trains groups of professionals from important local video game production companies in the content that these companies regularly hire at Image Campus. Sergio is one of the first Unity Certified Developers in Argentina, having completed his certification at the Unity offices in San Francisco during its launch at GDC2016.
Infrastructure and Technological Resources
In a building environment specially designed for our activity, all our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art computers. One PC per student with all the software required for each course.
What our graduates have to say
I am very grateful to Image because it helped me fulfill my dream of working in video games, meeting influential professionals and a very nice community. I also highlight Image's contribution to the development of the industry and its networking
Thanks to Image I was able to start working on what I'm passionate about even before graduating. I received the initial and necessary knowledge to later continue studying and working. Today I am part of large production teams in one of the main technology companies in the country.
Image Campus gave me security and confidence in myself to create video games on my own. Also all the necessary knowledge to grow in the industry. Today I work as lead game designer at Pixowl creating mobile games like Peanuts Snoopy Town Tale, Goosebumps horrortown, Sandbox evolution y Wonderpark Magic Rides among other projects.
Being able to teach at Image Campus is a very good experience for me. Imagine, coming from the interior, studying a career in videogames ... It was already very difficult to explain to my family that I wanted to dedicate myself to making videogames ... It is one thing that they see it as a hobby, with what I had fun as a child and another thing is to tell them Look, I want to spend the rest of my life making video games!