Course Game Development with Unity
Game Development 2D and 3D PC, Web, Smartphones, Tablets and more
3D Unity is one of the most widely used graphics engines for game development for its intuitive interface, functionality, speed and gratuity. Its environment and its many integrated tools allow develop complete games and post them in almost all existing platforms.
What do you learn?
- Create your own original games for different platforms such as pc, web, smartphones and tablets.
- 2D develop video games and 3D the specificities of each and the particular Unity provides tools to work them understanding.
- Programming interacting with the engine and tools Unity.
- Use the main subsystems land Unity to edit, manipulate textures and models to simulate real physics, acclimate with audio and visual effects, create user interfaces, artificial intelligence and more.
- Use and modify assets through advanced programming.
- Optimize and publish games for multiple platforms such as Windows, web, Android and prepare to create games for consoles and other platforms.
Classes will be provided in a PC per student with installed software.
To assess whether the requirements contás, you must make a Free Test online.
Studying Game Development with Unity at Image Campus, you can work:
- In video game development companies (developers increasingly seek professionals in the market in Unity)
- For advertising, communication and other companies that want to make a video game (Unity is the tool increasingly required by companies that use video games to sell their products)
- Freelance or creating their own game
- You can desempeñarte in different areas such as development and programming, editing fields, levels, and more.
- In creating interactive applications not necessarily related to video games.
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: Classes 32 - 96 hours.
Submitted or days and times: Tuesday and Friday from 19: 00 22 to: 00 hours.
tentative completion: December 2019
TTN - Bring your Notebook!
To study this program you must attend with your notebook / netbook.