Advanced Programming Video
Techniques, patterns and tools to develop games
The objective of this course is to deepen knowledge of programming to apply to the development of video games and software tools.
At the end you will be able to undertake your own development from scratch, to create tools and integrate existing ones to create all kinds of functionality (graphics, multimedia, editors of levels, connection with social networks) and to apply aspects of specialized programming and good design in new or existing projects.
Aimed at those who know object-oriented programming and want to advance in their understanding of low-level components to create better solutions, this course is a natural continuation of the journey of Introduction to Programming Video Game or the indicated path for those who already know how to program and want to deepen in aspects of memory management, integration of programming libraries to carry out all kinds of interesting projects, good practices and techniques to improve their developments.
Even if you experimented with engines such as Unity or Unreal, but do not know aspects of how they work or how to solve certain problems with them, the topics covered by the course will allow you to better understand them, understanding their architecture and the components with which they were created. .
What do you learn?
- Deepening in C ++
- Memory management and use of pointers
- Specific programming concepts intermediate and advanced
- Construction of tools that can be used by other programmers, or to develop your own game
- Aspects of good design software for use in creating your tools and games
- Generation and use of libraries (libraries)
- Graphical programming concepts
- Management of low-level tools that use engines and programs (such as Unity, Unreal Engine and others)
- Basic concepts of building a video game, stages, roles, tools and needs to make a game from scratch
Microsoft Visual Studio
Programming skills in any of the following languages: C ++, C # or Java. Understand concepts of OOP or have passed the course Introduction to Programming Video Game of Image Campus.
- Programmer with intermediate knowledge.
- Developer own game with a graphics engine created for that purpose.
- Developer tools for creating games.
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: Classes 32 - 96 hours.
Days and Hours: 19 Wednesday: 00 to 22: 00 hs and Saturdays of 10: 00 to 13: 00 hs.
tentative completion: December of 2020.
TTN - Bring your Notebook!
To study this program you must attend with your notebook / netbook.