10 p.m. to 14 p.m.
Approve Design, retouching and composition of images, or basic handling of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
School leader en
Of our students
in the industry.
Of our students are recommended by graduates and industry professionals.
Aimed at those who wish to learn video editing, motion graphics and visual effects for advertising and cinema, this course offers a complete and comprehensive training in the world of digital tools aimed at video post-production.
The contents and tools are oriented according to the diverse needs of the advertising market. You will be able to know all the stages of audiovisual post-production, from the assembly of the video, the most common editing techniques, the audiovisual narrative and then going through all the stages of inserting animated graphics to the cut already edited, as well as the insertion of visual effects
What do you learn?
Video Editing and Postproduction (video reel)
- Production flow of an audiovisual piece.
- Organization and effective methodologies when creating a video.
- Audiovisual narrative
- Types of cuts, planes and armed sequences that are able to retain the viewer's attention.
- Audiovisual editing techniques.
- Fundamental tools for the assembly of attractive clips.
- Transitions and effects. Where, when and how to use them?
- Audio editing and correction.
- Multi-camera editing.
- Color correction.
- Fundamental principles of animation.
- Manipulation of speeds and smoothing of movement through the use of the Graph Editor.
- Animation techniques applied to motion graphics.
- Animation of fonts.
- Creation of animated infographics.
- Creation of explanatory videos, advertising spots, institutional, video clips, etc.
- Composite visual effects like matchmoving, chroma key clipping, etc.
- Particle systems and integration of 3D objects in a real video.
- Use of the main plugins available in the industry.
- Export for various media (cinema, social networks, YouTube, etc).
Tools and Software to use
Companies where our graduates work
Motion Graphics and VFX with After Effects
- Introduction to the Adobe After Effects interface.
- Import and interpretation of footages, creation of compositions and study of the animation of the parameters of the layers.
- Matte tracks (alpha and luma matte)
- Creation, animation and configuration of shape layers and masks.
- Hierarchical string animation (parent)
- Scrips and expressions.
- Motion graphics integration with Adobe Premiere sequences.
- Responsive design time.
- Creation of motion graphics templates.
- Study of 3D space within After Effects: Creation of 3D layers, cameras, lighting, depth of field, animations with paralaxis.
- Animation of fonts. Kinetic typo videos.
- Motion tracking systems through native After Effects tools and also with the use of Mocha.
- Particle systems.
- Visual effects and composition.
- Chroma key cropping techniques.
- Correction and color draw.
- Export for various media.
- Introduction to the Adobe Premiere Pro interface.
- Project organization when editing a video.
- Basics of video editing and sequence building.
- Professional editing tools directly on the timeline.
- Time remap (time remap)
- Editing with the use of multiple synchronized cameras (multi-camera)
- Dialogue editing.
- Editing of interviews.
- Assembly of action sequences.
- Essentials Graphics. How to create, import and configure templates made in After Effects within Premiere.
- Video effects and transitions.
- Audio effects and transitions.
- Color correction techniques with Lumetri Color.
- Editing, correction and mixing of audio.
- Advanced effects within Premiere Pro (stabilization and motion capture, mask tracking, etc.)
- Created from adjustment layers.
- Optimization and export of projects for different media.
Meet your mentors
Designer and audiovisual producer at Huella Digital (co-founder). Certified by Adobe as ACE (Adobe Certified Expert) and ACI (Adobe Certified Instructor) in After Effects and Premiere. Certified as an Autodesk Certified Professional in Autodesk Maya. Between 2008 and 2013 he worked as a professor and academic coordinator at the SAGA institute, at the Salvador and Belo Horizonte, Brazil campuses. Serves production companies in Argentina and Brazil as a freelancer in the motion graphics area. At Image Campus he has worked since 2014 as content coordinator and teacher in the Multimedia Production career, the motion graphics professional training path and as an Image Campus consultant professor for training companies.
Areas where our graduates work
Infrastructure and Technological Resources
In a building environment specially designed for our activity, all our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art computers. One PC per student with all the software required for each course.