10 p.m. to 14 p.m.
Have completed and passed the professional training course in image design, retouching and composition, or have basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
The Professional training course in Audiovisual Postproduction (Video Editing, Motion Graphics and Visual Effects for Advertising and Cinema) offers a complete and comprehensive training for those who want to immerse themselves in the world of new digital tools related to video postproduction.
With content and tools oriented according to the various needs of the advertising market, the route offers the opportunity to learn about all the stages of audiovisual post-production, from video montage, the most common editing techniques, audiovisual narrative and then going through all the stages of Insertion of animated graphics to the cut already edited, as well as the insertion of visual effects.
What do you learn?
- Production flow of an audiovisual piece.
- Organization and effective methodologies when creating a video.
- Audiovisual narrative
- Types of cuts, planes and armed sequences that are able to retain the viewer's attention.
- Audiovisual editing techniques.
- Fundamental tools for the assembly of attractive clips.
- Transitions and effects. Where, when and how to use them?
- Audio editing and correction.
- Multi-camera editing.
- Color correction.
- Fundamental principles of animation.
- Manipulation of speeds and smoothing of movement through the use of the Graph Editor.
- Animation techniques applied to motion graphics.
- Animation of fonts.
- Creation of animated infographics.
- Creation of explanatory videos, advertising spots, institutional, video clips, etc.
- Composite visual effects like matchmoving, chroma key clipping, etc.
- Particle systems and integration of 3D objects in a real video.
- Use of the main plugins available in the industry.
- Export for various media (cinema, social networks, YouTube, etc).
Image Campus Distance Education Live Learning Concept
It is not simply a recorded video.
It's you, your colleagues and your teacher live!
We bring the classroom experience to your home with Classes via streaming in real time.
All classes taught are recorded and we give you permanent access so you can see it as many times as you want.
We encourage interaction between students and teachers by digital meansBecause we know how important networking is to your profession.
Why is our Live Streaming Distance Education system better than a simple online course?
Active participation in class with personalized feedback
Analysis and creative process of projects
Practical exercises with personalized feedback and corrections from the teacher
Method of solving real cases
Interaction and exchange with other students
Access to community of Image Campus professionals
Access to the exclusive employment center for Image Campus students
Image Live Learning
100% live classes
Does not have
Does not have
Does not have
Does not have
Does not have
Does not have
Does not have
Main software to use
Studying the professional training path in audiovisual post-production with video editing, motion graphics and VFX for advertising and cinema, you will have comprehensive training in the various areas of the audiovisual market. It will give you the versatile professional profile required by the needs of various market sectors.
You will be able to work both in small, medium and large video production companies, advertising agencies and audiovisual content producers, as well as in your own projects, performing tasks such as:
- Designer of advertising campaigns for different media such as: printing, campaigns for social media and preproduction of audiovisual campaigns.
- Video editor
- Motion grapher
- VFX composer
- Independent video maker
- Among other tasks
YOU WILL RECEIVE APPROVAL CERTIFICATE (approving all evaluation instances) or ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATE (crediting the 80% of assistance).
Join the Image Community
Networking and teamwork will allow you to meet professionals and students from various disciplines that are part of the ecosystem of the video game industry. Image is the ideal space to generate opportunities and relationships that enhance your professional future.
Companies are looking for you
Image Campus is connected to a robust network of companies that seeks and values the academic quality of our students and graduates. Be part of the Image community and apply to your next challenge.
Motion Graphics and VFX with After Effects
- Introduction to the Adobe After Effects interface.
- Import and interpretation of footages, creation of compositions and study of the animation of the parameters of the layers.
- Matte tracks (alpha and luma matte)
- Creation, animation and configuration of shape layers and masks.
- Hierarchical string animation (parent)
- Scrips and expressions.
- Motion graphics integration with Adobe Premiere sequences.
- Responsive design time.
- Creation of motion graphics templates.
- Study of 3D space within After Effects: Creation of 3D layers, cameras, lighting, depth of field, animations with paralaxis.
- Animation of fonts. Kinetic typo videos.
- Motion tracking systems through native After Effects tools and also with the use of Mocha.
- Particle systems.
- Visual effects and composition.
- Chroma key cropping techniques.
- Correction and color draw.
- Export for various media.
- Introduction to the Adobe Premiere Pro interface.
- Project organization when editing a video.
- Basics of video editing and sequence building.
- Professional editing tools directly on the timeline.
- Time remap (time remap)
- Editing with the use of multiple synchronized cameras (multi-camera)
- Dialogue editing.
- Editing of interviews.
- Assembly of action sequences.
- Essentials Graphics. How to create, import and configure templates made in After Effects within Premiere.
- Video effects and transitions.
- Audio effects and transitions.
- Color correction techniques with Lumetri Color.
- Editing, correction and mixing of audio.
- Advanced effects within Premiere Pro (stabilization and motion capture, mask tracking, etc.)
- Created from adjustment layers.
- Optimization and export of projects for different media.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our study plans were developed in collaboration with leading companies and professionals from the main creative industries and are the most recognized in the areas of design, 2D and 3D animation, video games, programming and applied development.
Professionals who collaborated in the design of the study plan
Designer and audiovisual producer at Huella Digital (co-founder). Certified by Adobe as ACE (Adobe Certified Expert) and ACI (Adobe Certified Instructor) in After Effects and Premiere. Certified as an Autodesk Certified Professional in Autodesk Maya. Between 2008 and 2013 he worked as a professor and academic coordinator at the SAGA institute, at the Salvador and Belo Horizonte, Brazil campuses. Serves production companies in Argentina and Brazil as a freelancer in the motion graphics area. At Image Campus he has worked since 2014 as content coordinator and teacher in the Multimedia Production career, the motion graphics professional training path and as an Image Campus consultant professor for training companies.
Infrastructure and Technological Resources
In a building environment specially designed for our activity, all our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art computers. One PC per student with all the software required for each course.
What do our graduates think
I always wanted to work on the motion graphics part and I came to study Image Campus. Always excellence above all, human quality, it is a highly recommended place to come to study.
The advantage of studying in Image is that it opens the doors to the world of work. Recently there was an internship agreement where you can deliver your portfolio, which is exclusively for Image Campus students.
Image Campus gave me security and confidence in myself to create video games on my own. Also all the necessary knowledge to grow in the industry. Today I work as Lead Game designer at Pixowl creating mobile games like Peanuts Snoopy Town Tale, Goosebumps horrortown, Sandbox evolution y Wonderpark Magic Rides among other projects.
Being able to teach at Image Campus is a very good experience for me. Imagine, coming from the interior, studying a video game career… It was already very difficult to explain to my family that I wanted to dedicate myself to making video games. It is one thing that they see it as a hobby, with which I amused myself as a child, and another thing is to tell them: Look, I want to spend the rest of my life making video games!