What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect the following types of personal data:
- Identification and contact data: such as name, surname, email, telephone, address, company, position and other data that you provide us when you register on our website, request information, contract our services or participate in our activities.
- Browsing and usage data: such as IP address, browser type, operating system, pages visited, time spent, preferences and other data that is automatically generated when you access our website or use our services. This data allows us to improve the functionality and performance of our website, as well as offer you a personalized experience tailored to your interests.
- Communication data: such as the content of messages, emails, calls or other forms of communication that you maintain with us or with other users through our website or our services. This data allows us to attend to your queries, claims or suggestions, as well as to manage and improve the quality of our customer service.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. We only share your personal data with the following entities:
- Service providers: such as web hosting companies, email platforms, customer management systems, web analytics tools, or other providers that help us deliver our website and services. These providers act as data processors and only access your personal data under our instructions and with appropriate security measures.
- Competent authorities: such as public bodies, judges, courts or other entities that require us to transfer your personal data for legal or judicial reasons. In these cases, we will only share the data strictly necessary to comply with the legal or judicial obligation.
How do we protect your personal data?
We apply technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data. These measures include:
- Encryption of communications and data using secure protocols.
- Physical and logical access control to systems and servers where personal data is stored.
- Periodic updating of systems and applications to prevent vulnerabilities.
- Training and awareness of staff on good practices in data protection.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, unless you request their deletion or oppose their treatment. In some cases, we may retain your personal data for longer periods where it is necessary to comply with a legal or contractual obligation, or to exercise or defend our rights against claims.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
In accordance with current regulations on data protection, you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Right of access: you can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you can request the correction or update of personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion: you can request the deletion of personal data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your personal data when it is based on our legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right of limitation: you can request the suspension of the processing of your personal data when you challenge its accuracy, its legality or its necessity, or when you have exercised your right of opposition.
- Right of portability: you can request the transfer of your personal data to another data controller or to yourself, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right of revocation: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to claim: you can file a claim with the competent control authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates current regulations on data protection.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us through the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: + 54 11-4383-2244
- Mailing address: Salta 239 C1074AAE Buenos Aires, Argentina
We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the maximum period established by current regulations.