The wide variety of tools that we have today, redefine and continually expand the possibilities to offer a product.
The market for modern architecture combines design and creativity equally and that is why uses the most advanced techniques of hyper-realistic rendering, to the pair that introduces the best options immersion in real-time.
What do you learn?
- Specific tools for modeling, interior and exterior from a plane or inventive own development.
- Creating materials, physically correct, to accurately simulate the wide variety of surfaces found in a real environment.
- Lighting scenes under different conditions, day, night, magic hour, both in open and closed.
- Efficient use of the most complete and used object libraries and maps to streamline production times.
- Render engine optimization to balance development times.
- Main concepts of composition, colorimetry and photographic language for the optimal pose the scenes.
- Generate a photorealistic image that allows apply everything seen.
- Connection with the most modern systems of representation in real-time. (Unreal Engine 4)
Autodesk 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Unreal Engine 4.
Basic notions of reading plans or architectural documentation.
Architectural Visualization studying at Image Campus, lets you work in ArchViz studies, urban planning, interior design, real estate developments, or arming scenography by the following:
- Interior and exterior modeling scenarios with Autodesk 3ds Max.
- Materialization, lighting and rendering scenes with V-Ray.
- Composition, colorimetry and photographic language.
- Recreation of scenes in a real-time environment for generating virtual tours and interactive high quality with possibility of running with virtual reality glasses.
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: 32 classes
Submitted or days and times: Monday and Thursday from 19: 00 22 to: 00 hours.
tentative completion: December 2020
Tentative completion with the Unreal Engine 4 Module for Architecture: April of 2021 (with recess in January).