Course Motion Graphics
Animated graphics oriented to advertising.
If you're working with graphics or video, you can expand your creative field as adding animation tools motion graphics that will allow you to respond to the changing trends in advertising, TV channels (local and foreign) and video intervened. The task of the motiongrapher is very demanded at present: his expertise allows him to offer quick solutions, combining Art and Animation.
What do you learn?
- Handle tools used in TV to animate graphics and modeling in 3D.
- Understand how to prepare a static graph that will be taken to the animation. You will start animating simple pieces in 2.5D (After Effects) and 3D, then you will give them greater complexity by applying plugins.
- Integrate correctly the different software you use throughout the work process.
- Incorporate the installation criteria and sound.
- Animating characters in 3D simple advertising.
- Put together a system of TV Branding, covering the entire creative process: analysis, implementation of ideas, graphics downs, operational and institutional animation of a TV channel and final render parts.
- Make your demo reel (animated portfolio) to present to the audiovisual industry.
- Graphic animation in After Effects.
- Modeling and animation of simple elements used in advertising.
- three-dimensional animations.
- Voicing of audiovisual works.
BLEND LEARNING MODE:
The MOTION GRAPHICS Professional Training Path of Image Campus is taught in BlendLearning mode: the content of each week will be available in advance in online explanatory videos, which will be discussed and practiced during the two subsequent face-to-face meetings.
WORKSHOPS / PROFESSIONAL SEMINARS:
In order to incorporate the most modern concepts and techniques of the market, the Motion Graphics path adds 4 face-to-face workshops during the regular course:
INTRODUCTION TO MAPPING PROJECTIONS (MAPPING):
After the use of After Effects, students will be introduced to the different techniques of Mapping, which consists of projecting videos in an 3D space, for a three-dimensional immersion of the viewer in space.
CUTTING TECHNIQUES BY CHROMA KEY:
In many cases, a professional in the area of Motion Graphics, must remove the background of a capture made in study, to compose it with digital elements.
In this workshop we explored the main cutting techniques by Chroma Key and the composition of those elements cut out in an audiovisual piece from the world of advertising.
MOTION GRAPHICS AND VIRTUAL REALITY:
Currently, After Effects allows visualization of parts in virtual reality devices.
In this workshop, we explore the main tools for students to be able to make immersive content in virtual reality.
TRADITIONAL ANIMATION BY ROTOSCOPY APPLIED TO MOTION GRAPHICS:
With Adobe Flash, students will rotoscopy a real video (Live Action), turning it into a traditional animation, and then create elements of strong visual impact, mixing composition techniques with traditional animation frame by frame.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D.
For the course Motion Graphics Basic handling of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is required.
Studying Motion Graphics at Image Campus, lets you work as motion grapher in television, film and audiovisual production, web advertising, animation studios, or own projects, performing the following tasks:
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: 185 hours: 33 face-to-face classes of 99 hs + 83 hs approx. of online content.
Submitted or days and times: Monday and Thursday from 19: 00 22 to: 00 hours.
tentative completion: December 12 2019
We recommend you follow your training with the path VFX if you are interested in postproduction deepen your pieces.
Infrastructure and Resources
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- One PC per student, with the software required for that submitted.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Classroom Workshop with an animation board, a computer and a Wacom tablet per student.
- Materials for illustration and animation, Wacom tablets, scanners and sound.
- New Technological Resources available to our students and teachers: Virtual Reality Experiences, with the new Oculus Cristal Cove, HTC Vive, Leap Motion, Eye Tracker (Virtual Reality experiences); Ultimaker 2 + and Makerbot in their Replicator model, which will be available to all students of Image Campus to materialize the 3D prototypes they develop; Motion Capture (new Motion Capture system) and Video Game Consoles (PlayStation 4 among others).
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.
Companies and / or professionals who helped design the curriculum
Vanesa BinsztokBachelor of Arts from the University of Buenos Aires.
Over 20 years working in the creative industry and education.
Creative Producer Art Department at The Walt Disney Company.
Consultant in developing new forms of organization and agile methodologies.
Diego MendelDesigner and audiovisual producer in Huella Digital (Co-founder). Certified by Adobe as ACE (Adobe CertifiedExpert) and ACI (Adobe Certified Instructor) in After Effects and Premiere. Certified by Autodesk as Autodesk Certified Professional, in Autodesk Maya. Between 2008 and 2013, he worked as a professor and academic coordinator at the SAGA institute, at the offices of Salvador-Bahia and Belo Horizonte-Minas Gerais, Brazil. Serves production companies in Argentina and Brazil as a freelancer in the Motion Graphics area. In Image Campus he works from 2014 as content coordinator and teacher in the Multimedia Production Career, the Motion Graphics Professional Training Path and as a consultant professor at Image Campus for company training.
REEL DEMO: https://vimeo.com/26653055
REEL DEMO: https://vimeo.com/229665845
Eugenio Fernández Taboada