Game Design Course
Design and Video Production
Best Game Design Training Latin America.
STUDY WITH PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS INDUSTRY and coordination WILLIAM AVERBUJ.
Do not settle for general proposals, Image Campus you will learn Game Design with a team of teachers specialized in each of the content.
The game designer is the one who creates and develops conceptually from a video game content (characters, script, motivations, challenges) and mechanical (gameplay). Prepares documents to be used as guides production. It acts as a facilitator in the interaction of team roles. Leads the overall process of a video game from start to finish (pre-production and production), both artistic and technical, and operational (human resources management, finance, marketing).
In 2002 Image Campus, as the undisputed pioneer, he introduced Game Design in training professionals for the video game industry in Latin America.
What do you learn?
- Incorporate theoretical foundations of game design: culture and nature of the game; playing as pre-cultural attributes.
- Games from conceptual design and aesthetic appearance, applying knowledge of human behavior and playful culture.
- Understand the conceptual game design from content (characters, script, motivations, challenges) and mechanical (gameplay, patterns), how to make them attractive and interesting for the players.
- Depth knowledge of mechanical, dynamic and aesthetic of gameplay (gameplay). Different genres of video games and how they work (RPGs, FPS, adventure, Hardcore Games. Casual Games. Social Games. Serious Games. Advergames. Edutainment, etc.) as well as the "theory of fun."
- Monetizing video games: its elements and mechanisms.
- Learning to write documents to be used as guides production projects and to track them
- Develop both design documents (high concepts, bible GDD) as scripts for video games (creative writing).
- Acquire work methodologies from a pragmatic and technically. Establish the technical basis for creative work everyday.
- Understand the role of game designer within the team and production.
- Incorporate legal and operational aspects of future business venture. Tools marketing.
Studying Game Design at Image Campus, lets you work in deferent areas, performing the following tasks:
- Game Designer for game projects.
- Video Game Writer.
- Creative Director.
- Consultant in development studies and advertising agencies.
- Game designer and video games.
- Journalistic criticism of video games.
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Start Date: April 23 2019
Cursada: Tuesday and Friday of 19: 00 to 22: 00 hs
tentative completion: 3 de Diciembre de 2019
TTN - Bring your Notebook!
To study this program you must attend with your notebook / netbook / tablet.
If you want to specialize in video game prototyping, we recommend the route: INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING FOR GAMES
If you are interested in further illustration of your design document, we suggest you follow CONCEPT ART
If you love art 3D video game, continue your training GAME ART