Game Art course
3D art integral production for video games.
The end result of a game depends on many factors, history, gameplay, empathy with the players ... but what unites all this is art, character design and the world where the game takes place. The creation of all these elements requires a process that starts from the development of concept art of characters, weapons and vehicles, to the scenery. Bring to life this concept, build, give color and cheer is an exciting and extremely creative process.
In this way you will learn everything you need to create these worlds. Starting from the concept art, we will develop the entire process of creating props, scenes and characters for video games, through modeling, texturing and creating skeletons to give them life.
What do you learn?
- To create models of props 3d both High Poly (with plenty of polygons) and lowpoly (low number of polygons), and export them texturizarlos game engines such as Unity or Unreal.
- A modular create scenarios for generating complex environments optimally for video games.
- A modeling with Zbrush High Poly versions of characters, retopologizarlos (create a low-poly version from Poly High) and spend all detail Low High version for our models look detailed and professional game engine.
- A texturing with SubstancePainter, 3D Coat and Photoshop to create textures with stunning details.
- To generate skeletons that allow us to animate any element we believe.
- To create executable files from engines to test and show our work.
- To create a demo reel or own portfolio, production work required to enter this exciting world.
Autodesk Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, SubstancePainter, 3D Coat
Studying Game Art in Image Campus, lets you work in producing video games, or own projects, performing the following tasks:
- Art direction
- modeling lowpoly
- High Poly Modeling
- Create industry and business specific scenarios
- Character development
- Create skeletons to provide animation characters or elements
- Export items in Unity and Unreal, crearles materials, enlighten and create executable to test and / or show the end result
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Start Date: 2019 April
Cursada: Monday and Thursday from 19: 00 22 to: 00 hs
tentative completion: December 2019
If you want to specialize in the preparation of skeletons we recommend the trip PROFESSIONAL ANIMATION 3D.