Course Concept Art - Digital Illustration
Conceptual illustration for video games and movies
The film, advertising, video games, publishing, stage direction and set design, among others require the "artists of concept" applying digital illustration in developing the process of creating a product.
You will form from scratch in the art and techniques needed to express graphically through thematic conceptual illustration. The only requirement is a basic operation of Photoshop.
- Creative management methods to invent and create your own designs
- solid foundation of human anatomy, perspective drawing, structure of shapes and objects.
- Bases of the history of art, clothing, architecture and design mechanisms for your creations have visual and conceptual coherence.
- A use different media and techniques of illustration, with particular focus on painting techniques and digital drawing (with software and Wacom digitizing tablets).
- To create conceptual color illustrations of characters and their costumes
- Theory of Color, Light and Shadow, Applied Digital Color.
- A draw fantastic creatures, skeleton and fictional design your muscular system on the basis of anatomical structures of real animals.
- A design machines and nonexistent in real life vehicles, but mechanically seem plausible.
- To generate architectural environments and backgrounds (funds), both buildings and natural environments.
- Create storyboards (script in graphical format) for animation or film.
Workshops and Seminars:
- Interdisciplinary workshop meeting with students of similar or complementary professionals to integrate other knowledge in the production process paths.
- Seminars taught by industry professionals, where they will showcase their experiences and contributions on specific topics.
- Job Placement Seminar of Concept Artist.
- Integral factory of representation: you're going to generate a set of concepts for a role play or a movie.
Adobe Photoshop, Alchemy, Autodesk 3ds Max.
Digital illustration enthusiasts and students wishing inserted artistic careers in the advertising industry, film, video games, entertainment. graphic designers, industrial designers, architects, art directors, creative. Illustrators 2D and 3D, digital artists, cartoonists, 3D modelers interested in design and creativity.
Suggested: basic Adobe Photoshop operation
Concept Art Image studying in Campus, lets you work in film production companies, animation, advertising studies, multimedia, comics publishers, publishing in general, video game development companies, or own projects, performing the following tasks:
- Art concept in general
- Concepts for video games
- Art direction
- Lead Concept Designer
- Lead Storyboard Artist
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically Job Opportunities requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system STEPS in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Start Date: 2020 April
Cursada: Wednesday 19: 00 22 to: 00 and 10 Saturday: 00 13 to: 00 hs
tentative completion: December 2020
If you are interested to further deepen the artistic, we recommend you follow your training with GAME ART, A journey which will develop 3D art for video games.
- Autodesk Educational licenses to install on your computer.
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- One PC per student, with the software required for that submitted.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Classroom Workshop with a board animation student.
- Materials for illustration and animation, Wacom tablets, scanners and sound.
- New Technology Resources available to our students and teachers: Oculus Crystal Cove (Virtual Reality experiences); 3D printers Ultimaker 2 + and Makerbot Replicator in your model, which will be available to all students to realize the Image Campus 3D develop prototypes; Motion Capture (new system Motion Capture) and game consoles (PlayStation 4 among others).
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.