Professional Animation course 3D
In movies, TV, video or video games, character animation is rife and the use of tools to characterize 3D grows exponentially. Golum, minions, characters from Pixar, are some examples. The industry needs skilled animators to meet the growing demand for projects. To train the best leaders in the region, at Image Campus we developed a specialized training course in animation 3D.
What do you learn?
- Handle with ease the most important tools used Autodesk Maya for animation.
- Understand key concepts such as timelines, keys, curves, constraints and bones, among others.
- Understand and apply specific practices on environment 3D most relevant principles popularized by Walt Disney animation.
- Knowing the mechanics of forces affecting the movement of a character, fundamental in encouraging plausibly be of domestic origin (mood, specific poses, etc.) or external (such as the law of gravity or wind).
- Characterize, move and act human 3D characters realistically and in cartoon style, pointing out issues such as bipedal locomotion, body language and emotions, facial animation and lip sync (movement and audio).
- Study the main characteristics of interaction between two or more characters, character-object interaction, and how to solve shots with more than one character.
- Encourage fantasy characters and animals.
- realistic animation
- animation cartoon
- Anthropomorphic object animation
- Animation using motion capture systems
Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Motion Builder
Basic management software Autodesk 3D: 3ds Max or Maya. Bonificado with your registration to this trip.
Areas of specialization of a 3D animator
An animator has the ability to "give life" to any object or character revealing their thoughts and emotions through body language, facial and voice. To achieve this must have knowledge about how things move in the real world concepts such as weight, balance and strength are key in encouraging. It should also become an actor or a "puppeteer" behind the character 3D order to convey what goes through your mind at any time in history.
This career path was designed with the idea of training the best character animators 3D the country to feed a market that demands more and more specialists in this field. To do this, the "principles of animation" cornerstone of traditional animation will be studied; It will delve into the mechanics of movement and physiology of the human body to understand how in the most varied situations we move. Complementary to the techniques of digital performance, have a theater workshop especially focused on animation for you to know the methods used by actors and mimes to play a role.
In this way you will know well how to work with professional systems capture movement, resource increasingly used in productions with limited time, or encourage unrealistic complex movements to reproduce manually. Finally, you will learn all about the industry and the workforce currently offering this specialty, and as a final project will create an animated reel for your personal piece.
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Start Date: 2019 April
Cursada: Tuesday and Friday of 19: 00 to 22: 00 hs.
tentative completion: November / December of 2019
Infrastructure and Resources
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- One PC per student, with the software required for that submitted.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Classroom Workshop with an animation board, a computer and a Wacom tablet per student.
- Materials for illustration and animation, Wacom tablets, scanners and sound.
- New Technological Resources available to our students and teachers: Virtual Reality Experiences, with the new Oculus Cristal Cove, HTC Vive, Leap Motion, Eye Tracker (Virtual Reality experiences); Ultimaker 2 + and Makerbot in their Replicator model, which will be available to all students of Image Campus to materialize the 3D prototypes they develop; Motion Capture (new Motion Capture system) and Video Game Consoles (PlayStation 4 among others).
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.
Companies and / or professionals who helped design the curriculum
Pablo Hernán Fernández
He worked as a character animator for commercials, video games and movies, as part of the animation area long, "Foosball", "Kiribati, an old adventure" and "Liniers, the simple stroke of things". His short film "La Fuga" was selected in more than 30 festivals, including the "Film Festival Havana", "Night Monkeys, Chile" and "Film Festival Caracas," among others.
He currently serves as a teacher and a character animator.