He has gone through the problems of design, theatrical scenography, perspective and staging.
As a Film Director, screenwriter and producer, he has shot two feature films: "The Wild Boar's Perspective" and "The Last Voyage of Aelita Schaeffer" which in 2020 has obtained the following
- Distinctions: Best Cinematography Award: 4th Indian World Film Festival 2020, Hyderabad India.
- Finalist: First-Time Filmmaker Sessions Festival, London, UK, 2020.
- Honorable Jury Mention 8th Indian Cinema Film Fest, Mumbai, India
- Official Selection 5th Reykjavik Independent Film Festival, 2020
- Official Selection First Miami National Film Festival.
- 8th International MIAX Jalisco Festival, Mexico
He has published Irreflexión, Libraria 2015, on cinema and image. And it is in the preparation of Preexistences of the future design, apostilles on cinema and design.
As a teacher, he works at the National School of Cinematographic Experimentation and Realization and at the Universidad del Cine, Buenos Aires, Argentina where he is Head of the Chair of Vision 2, the Design of Film Production. He teaches courses annually at the International School of Film and TV, San Antonio de los Baños, Cuba.
Since 1986 - To date: he designs for film and television, theater and video games.
He has designed for filmmakers and production designers: David Brisbin, Carlos Conti, Walter Salles, Nigel Phelps, Peter Green, Laurie Castelli-Gair, Michael Goodwind, Hector Babenco, Damián Szifrón, Esteban Sapir, Emanuele Crialese, Andy Fogwill, Christopher Hampton , Pat Farrell, Coca Oderigo (Lucrecia Martel), among others.
As an illustrator and Artist Mate he designs Backgrounds for network games for QB9 studios (Argentina) and Walt Disney (Tim Burton).