Advanced Manga Course
What do you learn?
- You can draw characters in different perspectives to interact with their environments
- You will know the types of bullets and their elements, which will allow you to correctly narrate a story
- You will make story boards, taking into account their elements.
- You will learn to recreate environments
- You will create manga sheets
- You will make digital inking
- You will learn and apply the theory of color
- You will know different types of colored digital
- You will learn how to create your own fanzine
- As a final project you will create a piece for your personal presentation reel in the labor market.
- Composition of scenes and backgrounds with more than one vanishing point
- Creation of characters (human or fantasy) in perspective
- Elaboration of story boards
- Elaboration of traditional and digital sleeve sheets
- Development of digital color illustrations
- Digital coloring through different techniques
- Create your own fanzine
- Preparation of professional portfolio and industry circuits.
Basic Manga knowledge, such as complex character design, image composition, volume and textures, basic perspective, and especially having your own manga drawing style.
Duration: Classes 16 - 64 hours.
Submitted or days and times: Saturday 14: 00 to 18: 00 hs.
tentative completion: December 2020
Studying Advanced Manga in Image Campus, you can play as comic creator for your own editorials or projects, as an illustrator or character designer (concept artist) in manga style, both traditionally and in the digital world, learning about:
Infrastructure and Resources
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- One PC per student, with the software required for that submitted.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Classroom Workshop with an animation board, a computer and a Wacom tablet per student.
- Materials for illustration and animation, Wacom tablets, scanners and sound.
- New Technological Resources available to our students and teachers: Virtual Reality Experiences, with the new Oculus Cristal Cove, HTC Vive, Leap Motion, Eye Tracker (Virtual Reality experiences); Ultimaker 2 + and Makerbot in their Replicator model, which will be available to all students of Image Campus to materialize the 3D prototypes they develop; Motion Capture (new Motion Capture system) and Video Game Consoles (PlayStation 4 among others).
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.