Course Introduction to Game Audio
Intensive Professional Training Path
The Workshop proposes that you carry out the task of producing the sound and music of various videogames, from practices that link you to learning in the Audio and technical tools of the digital age. With the follow-up of different specialists, you will tackle the creation of sounds, audio processing, musical composition and soundtrack mixing, as well as familiarizing yourself with logic for the development of Audio in a non-linear medium.
What do you learn?
- General concepts about Sound and Audio in the Digital Age.
- Management of specific equipment and software.
- Start in the Musical Composition and Sound Design applied to Audiovisual Media.
- Develop skills for work in a non-linear environment.
- Know the different areas that involve professional work in Game Audio.
Tools to use:
Pro Tools, Reaper, Midi Drivers, Plugins, Virtual Synths, Wwise
- Introduction to Audio and Acoustics
- Multitracks: Audio in the Digital Era
- Approach to audio syntheses and virtual instruments
- Effects plug-ins and audio processing
- Introduction to the production of Computer Music
- Soundtrack Mixing Practice
- Workflow with programmers and the video game engine
- Introduction to the use of Audio Middleware in videogames
By studying the Game Audio Introduction Workshop, you will be able to work independently, as Head of Videogame Audio and / or as an Employee in Studies dedicated to Sound or Videogames.
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically Job Opportunities requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: 12 face-to-face classes + 2 seminars + online classes
Submitted or days and times: Tuesday and Friday from 19: 00 22 to: 00 hs
tentative completion:July of 2020