Introduction to UNREAL ENGINE 4
Duration: 12 classes (36 hs)
Start Date: Please consult
(*) The beginning of the Courses is subject to calendar modifications.
About Unreal Engine
It is a complete set of creation tools designed to meet ambitious artistic visions, while being flexible enough to guarantee the success of teams of all sizes. As an established, industry-leading engine, Unreal delivers powerful, proven performance you can count on.
What do you learn?
- Know the Unreal interface.
- Import different assets correctly.
- Create materials from the material editor and how to apply them.
- Make landscapes and modify their shape, apply composite materials and give variety to what has been created.
- Use matinee and sequence to make animations for videos or for interactions through blueprints within the scene.
- Basic concepts to perform effects with Particle System: rain, smoke, lightning, fire, plasma etc.
- Program different actions through nodes that we will see on the screen through blueprints.
- Play games on 2d and 3d, platform games, 1 person shots and 3 people using Blueprints.
- Implement the sound engine within UE: combine audio streams, make them random, adjust them ingame using Blueprints depending on the situation.
- Use Vertexpainting to give variety to meshes used ingame.
- Use PostProcess, implement it according to what you want to show on screen.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.