Artist: Emilio Tori
The concept of continuous training proposed by Image Campus through its educational paths questions the limits of the various disciplines and allows students to start, professionalize and specialize in their respective careers. The routes offered are based on technological innovation, creativity and specialization. They provide participants with the instruments, attitudes and knowledge necessary to meet the demands of the professional world, providing them with conceptual, technical and research tools.
With continuous training, Image Campus manages to enhance the training of its students to facilitate their access to the labor market, improve their position or assume future leadership roles in the industries of the sector.
Our teachers, with leading positions in major companies are major players in the market. Provide links and a variety of experiences, methodologies and languages, both technical and creative.
Our students are aimed to find their own creative language, using technical and methodological tools taught at Image Campus, becoming new entrepreneurs or leaders of projects that redefine the cultural landscape of the XXI century and are projected as tastemakers and key players in the aesthetic of this.
CEPPIC – Extension and Professional Practice Center Image Campus
The CEPPIC promotes, updates and monitors activities and projects to dialogue and integrate the educational journey of students with the demands of the industry and the requirements of each community.
The Center for Extension and Professional Practice assigns credits or CEPPIC points to participation in these activities and projects, proposing a minimum number of hours that each student of a degree or specialization course must travel to complete their training.
Some of these activities are:
- Presentation of new production tools.
- Interviews and workshops with professionals and artists
- Interdisciplinary Production Laboratories and events Summer Labs
- Participation in Contests and Jams (internal and external)
- Volunteer at Image Campus events
CICIC – Research and Training Center Image Campus
Our disciplines, in permanent reconfiguration, require constant updating based on lines of research, discussion forums, international exchanges, interdisciplinary approaches and systematization of productive experiences, which Image Campus through CICIC fosters, dynamizes and strengthens.
The Center develops pedagogical training actions and programs for teachers and professionals that integrate our careers, paths, courses and in-company training designs. Likewise, it encourages and accompanies the initiation to teaching in graduates.
- Pedagogical and technical tutoring program:
Mandatory technical tutorials – Students referred by teachers to fulfill the requirements of each subject or path.
Open technical tutorials – Any student can participate in support classes.
Tutorials in study techniques and pedagogical accompaniment.
- Mixed courses between careers to enhance interdisciplinary production from the first year.
- Program of ascriptions in Careers and Specialization Paths.
- Pedagogical training program for teachers and affiliates.
– Internal didactic training.
– Articulation program with UNSAM University Professors.
– Accompaniment to Cycles of Curricular Complementation and degrees in Argentina and abroad (1 or 2 years).
- Research projects and articulation with IC CUBE.
- Accompaniment of Certification in software licensed by Image Campus.
Image Campus students have a world-class educational platform Blackboard Ultra to see the recordings of online classes again, deliver TPs, check attendance, course schedules, qualifications, internal communication, forums and consultations, among many other benefits.
For a high quality live streaming experience, they will access the Zoom Premium platform, embedded in Blackboard.