Environment for Videogames with Unreal Engine 4
The continuous advancement of the devices used in videogames allow the user to experience increasingly credible situations. Artists must therefore be at the forefront with solutions that contemplate the widest range of possibilities. An indispensable requirement for this user experience is that the environments, realistic or fantastic, reach the highest artistic quality and originality. In this journey you will learn the procedures, techniques and work protocols used in the industry to create high-value productions, using Unreal Engine 4, one of the best and most complete tools on the market in terms of AAA game development.
What do you learn?
- Specific techniques for the creation of models for games
- Practical use of tools for the creation of textures
- Creation of tileable and parametric maps
- Development of shaders and instances
- Lighting techniques and postprocessing
- Use of cameras for the assembly of cinematic scenes
- Creation of executable files
3D Studio Max, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Speed Tree, MegaScans Studio, Unreal Engine 4.
Have solid knowledge of polygonal modeling in 3D Studio Max
NGD Studios COLLABORATES IN THE DESIGN OF THE STUDY PLAN of this trip
See more of Master of Orion: http://masteroforion.com/intro
Studying Environments for Videogames with Unreal Engine 4 in Image Campus, you can play in the development of scenarios in Video Games studios, in the following tasks:
- Modeling of unique and modular props with 3D Studio Max
- Advanced texturing with Substance Painter
- Creating tiliable maps with Substance Designer
- Arming scenes with Unreal Engine 4
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: 24 classes
Days and Hours: Saturday 14: 00 to 18: 00 hs.
Tentative Completion: 7 de Diciembre de 2019
If you prefer to get started in the 3D videogame art, we recommend the journey of GAME ART.
If you are interested in deepening the illustration and assembling concepts to generate better environments, we suggest you continue with CONCEPT ART