Robotics - Electronics
The applications of robotics today exceed the industrial field. It is for this reason that more and more hobbyists and professionals from different fields are developing robots: to solve everyday problems in homes, work environments, workshops and classrooms, laboratories.
Given the breadth of the field, we present specialization paths in three branches: Electronics, programming and design.
From the Electronics you can design and build everything that gives life to a robot: its sensors, motors, batteries, microcontrollers. You will learn how to control it, give it an interface, allow it to show data, respond to commands and react to situations.
What do you learn?
- Use multiple sensors of different data outputs.
- Control motors of different types according to the need. (Servo, Stepper, DC, Brushless)
- Electrical communication in several protocols (I2C, RS-232 / 485, SPI, 1-Wire)
- Arduino: Programming and use
- Modular electronics
Studying Robotics from Electronics in Image Campus, you can:
- Design your own robots from electronics and programming
- Work with sensors, both in robotics and in other professional areas
- Design products of different types based on electronics, such as control systems, sensors capable of communicating in networks or mechanisms for automation of tasks
- Act as an independent professional
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: Classes 32 - 96 hours.
Days and Hours: 19 Wednesday: 00 to 22: 00 hs and Saturdays of 10: 00 to 13: 00 hs.
tentative completion: July 2020