of 3 hours
Monday and Thursday
from 19 a.m. to 22 p.m.
- Portfolio or demo reel
- Evaluation interview
Commitment and excellence in Unreal Engine training
Image Campus Achieves the Prestigious Title of Premier Unreal Authorized Training Center
We have been recognized as the first Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Center on the American continent.More information
Immersive design has become a key discipline in the field of interactive technologies, which have the potential to transform various industries, from entertainment and education to architecture and marketing. Our specialization path will provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to meet the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities of this emerging field.
Incorporate the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to understand immersive design.
Develop skills in the design of interfaces and virtual environments, taking into account the specificities of Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality, Virtual production and Metaverse
Promote the design of coherent and attractive narratives and immersive experiences.
Promote critical and analytical thinking in relation to immersive design, its effectiveness and usability in different contexts.
Create prototypes of immersive experiences as a practical project
Introduction to Immersive Technologies
- The origins of Immersive Technologies.
- Development and Applications in the Entertainment Industry.
- Impact of Immersive Technologies on Education and Health.
- Immersive Technologies in Industry and Society
- Introduction to Unreal Engine and Initial Configuration.
- Basic Scene Components and Modeling.
- Materials and Lights.
- Blueprints and Basic Game Development.
- Game Design in Virtual Reality.
Complements for developing experiences in Virtual Reality
- Menus, Sound and Environment.
- Landscapes and Outside World.
- Animation and Sequencer.
- Optimization and Packaging for Virtual Reality.
- Particles, Artificial Intelligence and Behavior.
- Fundamentals of the Metaverse.
- Web3 and Underlying Technologies.
- Identity and Extended Reality in the Metaverse.
- Development of Practical Experiences in Spatial.
Analysis of cases in Metaverse
- Development of Practical Experiences in Roblox.
- Business Models and Legal Framework.
Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Introduction to Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR).
- Creating AR Filters with Spark AR.
- Exploring Lens Studio.
- 3D Models and Body Tracking in Lens Studio.
- Continuation of Development in Lens Studio.
Augmented Reality With Unity
- Introduction to Unity and AR.
- Introduction to Vuforia and Image Tracking Project.
- Introduction to C# and AR Book Project with Vuforia.
- Introduction to Easy AR and AR Portal Project.
- Introduction to AR Foundation and AR Core.
- Introduction to the Use of Sound/Music as Expression and in the Audiovisual Field.
- Fundamentals of Sound and Recognition Through Physical Phenomenon.
- Virtual Sound Simulation.
- Sound/Music in the Interactive and Immersive Field.
- Audio Construction from Non-Linearity.
- Creation of Virtual Spaces and Immersive Acoustic Simulations.
- Interactive Audio and Audio Adaptive to the User Experience.
- Generative and Procedural Audio.
- Applications Oriented to Immersive Audio.
- Programming of Audio Systems in Dedicated Graphic Engines and Software.
- Audio in XR and Metaverse Experiences, Psychoacoustics and Audioperception.
- Body, Sound and Image Relationship.
- Interactive and Immersive Sound Installations.
- Strong understanding of immersive narratives and designing exciting and immersive interactive experiences.
- Skills necessary to create successful immersive experiences.
- Definition of Objectives and Scope of the Project.
- Immersive Experience Design.
- Development and Programming.
- Audio and Sound Design.
- Testing, Iteration and Improvement.
- Presentation and Launch of the Project.
Main tools and software to use
Join the Image community
Networking and teamwork will allow you to meet professionals and students from various disciplines that are part of the ecosystem of the video game industry.
Image is the ideal space to generate opportunities and relationships that enhance your professional future.
Companies are looking for you
Image Campus is connected to a robust network of companies that seeks and values the academic quality of our students and graduates. Be part of this community and apply to your next challenge.
The Image Campus Extension and Professional Practice Center proposes simultaneous activities to the completion of this Path that complete your training.
Image Campus students have a world-class educational platform Blackboard Ultra to see the recordings of online classes again, deliver TPs, check attendance, course schedules, qualifications, internal communication, forums and consultations, among many other benefits.
For a high quality live streaming experience, they will access the Zoom Premium platform, embedded in Blackboard.
Infrastructure and Technological Resources
In a building environment specially designed for our activity, all our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art computers. One PC per student with all the software required for each course.