14 p.m. to 18 p.m.
Techniques of creation and manipulation of digital images, vector illustration, visual identity, digital painting and matte painting.
The professional training course in design, composition and retouching of digital images offers a complete and comprehensive training for those who want to immerse themselves in the world of new digital tools, learning their use, application and main concepts.
With contents and tools oriented according to the diverse needs of the advertising market, the journey offers the opportunity to know all the stages of the production, manipulation and postproduction of digital images, oriented to the development of advertising pieces, artistic concepts, graphic design, branding and identity. corporate, photographic manipulation and digital painting.
You will learn in a single course tools such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, digital painting, use of digitizing tables, among other complementary tools and resources such as preparing a professional photographic set, manipulating cameras, lenses, lighting sets and studio flashes. among others.
What do you learn?
- Fundamental concepts of graphic design and composition such as: proximity, aligned, repetition and contrast.
- Theory of color.
- Photocompositions with professional finish.
- Photo restorations
- Color settings.
- Study of the typefaces and their diverse applications.
- Processes for creating selections of objects and characters, considering the differences between simple selections and complex selections involving hair and hair.
- Staging of a photographic set, for the correct post production of the generated images.
- Beauty: skin restoration, body retouching, digital makeup and photo retouching aimed at advertising.
- Digital illustration in vector format for advertising market.
- Combine Photoshop retouched images into an Illustrator composition (vector bitmap integration).
- Perform the correct closing of a file that is intended for a professional printing process (fast graphics vs offset and screen printing among others).
- Use of digitizing tables to work freehand.
- Photoshop brushes: configuration and creation.
- Professional finishing of montages with lighting and shadow effects.
- Digital painting of line art style illustrations, defining the way in which colors, lighting and the correct projection of shadows are mixed.
- Create details of specific textures and materials in a traditional way through painting and taking advantage of external texture images, arranged in the correct perspective that the composition demands.
- Matte painting: Compose different images within a project, making all the necessary adjustments so that they contain the same style, a similarity of textures, lighting and shading.
Image Campus Distance Education Live Learning Concept
It is not simply a recorded video.
It's you, your colleagues and your teacher, live!
We bring the classroom experience to your home with classes via streaming in real time.
All classes taught are recorded and we give you permanent access so you can see it as many times as you want.
We encourage interaction between students and teachers by digital means because we know how important networking is for your profession.
Why is our Live Streaming Distance Education system better than a simple online course?
Active participation in class with personalized feedback
Analysis and creative process of projects
Practical exercises with personalized feedback and corrections from the teacher
Method of solving real cases
Interaction and exchange with other students
Access to community of Image Campus professionals
Access to the Image Campus Exclusive Employment Center for Students
Image Live Learning
100% live classes
Does not have
Does not have
Does not have
Does not have
Does not have
Does not have
Does not have
Main software to use
By studying the professional training path in design, composition and retouching of digital images, you will have comprehensive training in different areas. It will give you the versatile professional profile required by the needs of various market sectors.
You can work in photographic studios, advertising agencies and content producers, as well as in your own projects, performing tasks such as:
- Designer of advertising campaigns for different media such as: printing, campaigns for social media and preproduction of audiovisual campaigns.
- Art direction.
- Composition and digital retouching of Images.
- Matte painting and creation of digital scenarios.
- Illustrator and digital colorist.
YOU WILL RECEIVE APPROVAL CERTIFICATE (approving all evaluation instances) or ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATE (crediting the 80% of assistance).
Join the Image Community
Networking and teamwork will allow you to meet professionals and students from various disciplines that are part of the ecosystem of the video game industry. Image is the ideal space to generate opportunities and relationships that enhance your professional future.
Companies are looking for you
Image Campus is connected to a robust network of companies that seeks and values the academic quality of our students and graduates. Be part of the Image community and apply to your next challenge.
Composition and retouching of digital images
- Introduction to the manipulation of digital images.
- Study of layers, introduction to selections and simple photomontage.
- Blending modes and layer styles.
- Study of simple and complex selections.
- Pen, layer mask and smart selection tools.
- Complex selections and new resources.
- Handling and photographic restoration.
- Color correction and lighting adjustments.
- Photographic production workshop: introduction to digital photography, cameras and lenses.
- Retouching high dynamic range (HDR) images such as RAW, NEF, CR2, with Photoshop Camera RAW.
- Beauty - body and photographic restoration aimed at advertising and propaganda.
- Techniques correction of image defects, color, cleaning and skin adjustment.
- Red eye removal, eyeball whitening, eyebrow application through brushes, iris color and eye sharpness among others.
- Skin retouching: removing blemishes, skin smoothing through the inverted high pass technique, skin texturing.
- Skin correction techniques by frequency separation: texture vs color.
- Correction of face / body shapes, through the use of liquify.
- Digital makeup.
- Automation processes within Photoshop: recording and execution of actions, batch process, create droplet, contact sheet II, crop and straighten photos.
- Creation of panoramic photographs with the use of PhotoMerge.
Vector Illustration and Branding
- Introduction to the vector image.
- Vectorization of shapes through the use of the pen.
- Creation of complex shapes through the combination of simple forms (Pathfinder, Shape Builder).
- Gradients, filters and effects.
- Branding - Branding and corporate identity development.
- Typography applied to branding.
- Closing files for print and / or web publishing.
Digital Painting and Matte Painting
- First contacts with wacom digitizing tables.
- Advanced brush settings.
- Creating custom brushes.
- Theory of light and shadows - Defining volume and textures in the composition.
- Color palettes
- Line art painting.
- Matte painting techniques.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our study plans, developed in collaboration with leading companies and professionals from the main creative industries, are the most recognized in the areas of design, 2D and 3D animation, video games, programming and applied development.
Professionals who collaborated in the design of the study plan
Designer and audiovisual producer at Huella Digital (co-founder). Certified by Adobe as ACE (Adobe Certified Expert) and ACI (Adobe Certified Instructor) in After Effects and Premiere. Certified as Autodesk Certified Professional, in Autodesk Maya. Between 2008 and 2013 he worked as a professor and academic coordinator at the SAGA institute, at the Salvador and Belo Horizonte, Brazil campuses. Serves production companies in Argentina and Brazil as a freelancer in the Motion Graphics area. At Image Campus he has worked since 2014 as content coordinator and teacher in the Multimedia Production career, the motion graphics vocational training course and as an Image Campus consultant professor for training companies.
Infrastructure and Technological Resources
In a building environment specially designed for our activity, all our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art computers. One PC per student with all the software required for each course.
What do our graduates think
I always wanted to work on the motion graphics part and I came to study Image Campus. Always excellence above all, human quality, it is a highly recommended place to come to study.
The advantage of studying in Image is that it opens the doors to the world of work. Recently there was an internship agreement where you can deliver your portfolio, which is exclusively for Image Campus students.
Image Campus gave me security and confidence in myself to create video games on my own. Also all the necessary knowledge to grow in the industry. Today I work as Lead Game designer at Pixowl creating mobile games like Peanuts Snoopy Town Tale, Goosebumps horrortown, Sandbox evolution y Wonderpark Magic Rides among other projects.
Being able to teach at Image Campus is a very good experience for me. Imagine coming from the interior, studying a video game career… It was already very difficult to explain to my family that I wanted to dedicate myself to making video games. It is one thing for them to see it as a hobby, which I amused myself with as a child and another thing is to tell them: Look, I want to spend the rest of my life making video games!