Design, Composition and Retouch of Digital Images
Techniques of creation and manipulation of digital images, vector illustration, visual identity, digital painting and matte painting.
The Professional Training in Design, Composition and Retouch Digital Images course offers a complete and comprehensive training for those who want to immerse themselves in the world of new digital tools, learning their use, application and main concepts.
With contents and tools oriented according to the diverse needs of the advertising market, the journey offers the opportunity to know all the stages of the production, manipulation and postproduction of digital images, oriented to the development of advertising pieces, artistic concepts, graphic design, branding and identity. corporate, photographic manipulation and digital painting.
You will learn in a single course tools such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Digital Painting, use of digitizing tables, among other tools and complementary resources, such as the preparation of a professional photographic set, manipulation of cameras, lenses, lighting sets, flashes of study, etc.
What do you learn?
- Fundamental Concepts of Graphic Design and composition as: proximity, aligned, repetition and contrast
- Theory of color
- Photocompositions with professional finish
- Photographic restorations
- Adjust color
- Study of fonts and their various applications
- Processes of creation of selections of objects and characters, considering the differences between simple selections and complex selections, that wrap hair and hairs.
- Staging of a photographic set, for the correct post production of the generated images.
- Beauty: skin restoration, body retouching, digital makeup and photo retouching aimed at advertising.
- Digital illustration, in vector format, for the advertising market.
- Combine retouched images in Photoshop, within a composition in Illustrator (Bitmaps integration with Vectors)
- Perform the correct closing of a file that is intended for a professional printing process (fast graphics vs offset, screen printing, etc.)
- Use of digitizing tables to work freehand.
- Photoshop brushes: configuration and creation.
- Professional finishing of the assemblies, with lighting effects and shadows.
- Digital painting of Line Art style illustrations, defining the way colors are mixed, lighting and the correct projection of shadows.
- Create details of specific textures and materials, in a traditional way, through painting and the use of external texture images, arranged in the correct perspective that the composition demands.
- Matte Painting: Compose different images within a project, making all the necessary adjustments so that they contain the same style, a similarity of textures, lighting and shading.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom, Wacom Tablets
This route does not have technical prerequisites of prior knowledge.
By studying the Professional Training Path in Design, Composition and Retouching of Digital Images you will have an integral training in different areas. It will give you the versatile professional profile required by the needs of different sectors of the market.
You can work in photographic studios, advertising agencies and content producers, as well as in your own projects, performing tasks such as:
- Designer of advertising campaigns for different media such as: printing, campaigns for social media and preproduction of audiovisual campaigns.
- Art direction
- Composition and Digital Image Retouching.
- Matte Painting and creation of digital stages
- Illustrator and Digital Colorist.
Duration: Classes 32 - 96 hours.
Start date: 14 2019 August
Days and Hours: 19 Wednesday: 00 to 22: 00 hs and Saturdays of 14: 00 to 17: 00 hs.
tentative completion: 07 de Diciembre de 2019
- Introduction to the manipulation of digital images.
- Study of Layers, Introduction to selections and simple photomontage.
- Blending modes (Blending Modes) and Layer Styles.
- Study of simple and complex selections.
- Pen, Layer Mask and Intelligent Selection Tools.
- Complex selections and new resources.
- Handling and photographic restoration.
- Color correction and lighting settings.
- Photographic Production Workshop: Introduction to digital photography cameras and lenses.
- Retouch high dynamic range (HDR) images such as RAW, NEF, CR2, with Photoshop Camera RAW.
- Beauty - Body and photographic restoration oriented to advertising and propaganda.
- Techniques correction of image defects, color, cleaning and skin adjustment.
- Removal of red eyes, whitening of eyeball, application of eyebrows through brushes, iris color, eye sharpness, among others.
- Skin Retouching: removing spots, softening skin through the technique of
- Inverted High: Pass, textured skin.
- Skin correction techniques by Frequency Separation: Texture vs. Color.
- Correction of face / body shapes, through the use of Liquify.
- Digital Makeup
- Automation processes within Photoshop: Engraving and execution of Actions, Batch
- Process, Create Droplet, Contact Sheet II, Crop and Straighten Photos.
- Creation of panoramic photographs with the use of PhotoMerge.
- Introduction to the Vector Image.
- Vectorization of shapes through the use of the pen.
- Creation of complex shapes through the combination of simple forms (Pathfinder, Shape Builder).
- Gradients, filters and effects.
- Branding - Brand development and Corporate Identity.
- Typography applied to branding.
- Close Files for Printing and Web Publishing.