Virtual Reality Course - Content Design
Design and development of virtual reality experiences, using Unreal Engine
Virtual Reality is not only a new tool with multiple applications, but a new industry that grows rapidly in fields such as gaming, expanded narratives, education, retailing, the real estate market, among others. In this journey you will learn to create a basic virtual reality experience, through an own design that you can incorporate into your portfolio.
What do you learn?
- To design a VR experience for a player.
- To use the Unreal Engine to create VR apps.
- To plan the design and execution of a VR project.
- To have a knowledge of the field of VR. Current status of virtual reality, devices, development softwares, markets and main uses.
- To work in a team of developers in a VR project carried out in Unreal.
Basic handling of some 3D tool (3ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D)
Studying Design of virtual reality contents in Image Campus, you can play as:
- Virtual Reality Developer in a rapidly expanding industry.
- Start your own projects
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: Classes 32 - 96 hours.
Days and Hours: 19 Wednesday: 00 to 22: 00 hs and Saturdays of 10: 00 to 13: 00 hs.
tentative completion: August 2019