Digital Sculpture in the fourth edition of the Encuentro Núcleo
Digital Sculpture: Production Workflow of Collectable Figures
Description:Daniel Bel and Martin Canale, renowned digital sculptors, tell us about the different stages of production of a piece:
- Preproduction: compilation and creation of all kinds of information material about the figure in question.
- Composition: play with poses, postures, general composition, support, base.
- Block in: proportions, shapes and main silhouettes of the character, anatomy, base, objects.
- Refining: refining pose, secondary objects, proportions, anatomy, base.
- Details: fine in general, definition and muscular tension, details of skin, textures.
- Presentation: paint, illuminate, give different types of materialities, look for the best angles and render!
2017 Awards: "Sculpt of the Year" and "ZBrush to 3D print of the Year"
2016 Award: "ZBrush to 3D print of the Year"
2015 Award: "ZBrush to 3D print of the Year"
Self-taught sculptor (Traditional and Digital), pioneer in Argentina in the modeling of figures of collection of genre Fantastic / Comic / Terror, 27 years of trajectory at National and International level. Founder of GoreGroup Studio, he has worked for Dynamic Forces, Moore Action Collectibles, Disney Studios, Bowen Designs, Pegaso models, Sideshow Collectibles toys and much more. Currently Lead Sculptor & Associate Art Director at Sideshow Collectibles.