With added 3D printing
Start Date: 02 August 2019
Duration: 15 classes (45 hs)
Days and times: Tuesday and Friday of 19: 00 to 22: 00 hs)
About Pixologic ZBrush®
It is the standard digital sculpting software in the industry. Due to its great versatility and possibilities, it is an indispensable tool in the creation of organic models such as characters or creatures for cinema, videogames or advertising. With application, in addition, in illustration, painting, concept art and even medicine and emerging technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality or 3D printing.
What do you learn?
- To efficiently use the Zbrush interface.
- To sculpt from basic shapes.
- To understand the great variety of brushes, alphas and textures and incorporate your own.
- Methods to reconstruct the geometry for the generation of more complex models.
- Work methodologies, to understand how to use your models in production.
- To use advanced sculpture tools, such as fibermesh, nanomesh or zmodeler.
- To create not only organic but inorganic models, method known as hardsurface.
- To texture your models (polypainting)
- To generate renders and compose them in Photoshop to obtain professional results.
- To print your models in 3D.
- Methods to postproduce and finalize the printed piece.
ZBrush, Autodesk Maya.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our curriculum, developed in collaboration with companies and leading professionals from the main creative industries are the most recognized in the areas of Design, Animation 2D and 3D, Video Games, Programming and Applied Development.