Monday and Thursday
19 p.m. to 22 p.m.
About Pixologic ™ ZBrush®
It is the industry standard digital sculpting software. Due to its great versatility and possibilities, it constitutes an indispensable tool in the creation of organic models such as characters or creatures for cinema, video games or advertising. With application also in illustration, painting, conceptual art and even medicine and in emerging technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality or 3D printing.
What do you learn?
- To efficiently use the ZBrush® interface.
- To sculpt from basic shapes.
- To understand the great variety of brushes, alphas and textures and incorporate your own.
- Methods to reconstruct the geometry for the generation of more complex models.
- Work methodologies to understand how to use your models in production.
- To use advanced sculpture tools, such as fibermesh, nanomesh or zmodeler.
- To create not only organic but inorganic models, method known as hardsurface.
- To texture your models (polypainting).
- To generate renders and compose them in Photoshop to obtain professional results.
You will receive a certificate of attendance, proving 80% of presenteeism.
Main software and programming languages to use
Join the Image Community
Networking and teamwork will allow you to meet professionals and students from various disciplines that are part of the ecosystem of the video game industry. Image is the ideal space to generate opportunities and relationships that enhance your professional future.
Companies are looking for you
Image Campus is connected to a robust network of companies that seeks and values the academic quality of our students and graduates. Be part of this community and apply to your next challenge.
Area Educational Campus Image Management
Our study plans were developed in collaboration with leading companies and professionals from the main creative industries and are the most recognized in the areas of design, 2D and 3D animation, video games, programming and applied development.
Infrastructure and Technological Resources
In a building environment specially designed for our activity, all our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art computers. One PC per student with all the software required for each course.