Superior Technician in Game Development
Official title National Validity - Res. No. 172 / 16 SSPLINED
Ministry of Education - DGEGP
Learn how to develop games. Game development covers various areas: game design, art and 2D 3D, audio, programming, production and project management, among others. In this race you will learn to develop games fully, especializándote in the programming area.
What do you learn?
- Programming, from scratch to advanced aspects, using different languages and focusing mainly on C ++ and C #, two of the most commonly used to program video games.
- Game development, understanding and composing parts: gameplay, artificial intelligence, user interface, among others.
- conceptual design video games, comprising aspects of different genres and dissecting its basic elements to generate new mechanics, analyze and polish them.
- Writing creative design documents and scripts using standard building used today in the video game industry.
- Narrative concepts for creating stories, characters and worlds.
- Communication of ideas and promote playful interaction, creative and artistic to achieve a production that reflects aesthetic criteria and innovation and encourages audiences in creative processes comprising action.
- Level editing and creation of assets 2D and 3D to liven up the game.
- Understanding of the processes of professional work and the different roles in game development, to train you in interacting with conceptual artists, illustrators, modelers, animators, sound designers and musicians, among others.
- Prototyping game in order to test ideas and analyze feasibility of a project.
- Graphics programming 2D engines and 3D to assemble all the components of a video game.
- Using different tools and technologies to create video games for multiple platforms (PC, smartphones and tablets, web, etc.).
- Networks and networking concepts for creating multiplayer games.
- Artificial intelligence algorithms and implementation to liven enemies, NPCs and other characters in the game.
- Planning schemes sustainable business and development of proposals for the production of a video game.
- Management and administration of projects at different stages of production, from its inception to its publication and marketing.
Unity, Unreal Engine, Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk 3ds Max, Audiokinetic Wwise, DirectX SDK, Android SDK, among others.
Studying Tertiary Race Game Development, lets you work in producing or own projects as:
- Gameplay programmer
- Programmer tools and technologies
- Programmer specific tools (Unity, etc.)
- QA Analyst / Tester game
- Project Manager
- Game Designer
Can I work in other disciplines?
If in professional areas such as software development, applications and databases, among others.
Are there national industries with employment opportunities?
If, in Argentina, the video game industry has grown exponentially in recent years. QB9, Globant's, Dedalord Games, Quake Games, NGD, Red Katana, Okam Studios, Willdom, Widow Games, Vostu and Gameloft among other Production develop video games for different platforms, for internal and external market.
It is also a source of opportunities. Acquired knowledge and skills, our graduates qualified to enter large international studios and production of video games, among others.
Can I work independently?
Yes, because our students graduate with strong knowledge of the labor market and its projection, production lines, costs and business planning. This comprehensive view enables them to undertake their own projects. To cite an example, the production Dedalord Games, creator of Running Fred, is made up of graduates and professors of Image Campus (Juan Pablo Bettini, Julian Callens, Diego Ruiz. See testimonials)
Image Campus has a Employment Center where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Does the title is official?
Yes. Official Resolution Number Res. No. 172 / 16 SSPLINED - Ministry of Education - DGEGP
Who is it for?
A recent high school graduates who wish to create and schedule games on different platforms. A student careers related to Programming.
Can I take first year if I matters of secondary (high school)?
Yes. You can take the first semester and complete the partial ones but as a conditional student until the month of July.
What happens if I do not pass any of the subjects I owe from the middle level?
You will be free, but once your academic situation has been regularized, you will be able to resume the course taken in the instance in which you were free.
What are the entry requirements?
Pay annual tuition and present the secondary title, along with the rest of the documentation (Detail in response 8).
What documentation do I have to submit?
- Original and photocopy of the DNI
- Photocopy of Certificate of Studies Legalized standard level (secondary) *
- 2 4 Photos carnet x 4
- Suitable medical
For registration, should I appear at Image Campus?
You can manage your registration in person or remotely. In this case, you must complete the vacancy reservation request with your information (link) and pay the registration via bank deposit or electronic transfer.
If I have good basic math and programming, I can do I register?
Yes. But, but once registered, you will reinforce your knowledge through free online courses in our virtual platform leveling.
Still not finished high school, I can start studying something related, to serve me for the race?
Programming language Games https://www.imagecampus.edu.ar/programas-iniciales/lenguajes-programacion-juegos
Game Design https://www.imagecampus.edu.ar/programas-profesionales/game-design
Is the Technique dictated in online mode?
No, only in face-to-face mode.
Do they approve approved subjects in other institutions?
Only materials which have been approved in other institutions or universities incorporated into the official teaching homologated.
What are the requirements for foreign students?
- Original and Photocopy of Passport or Document (1ra and 2da sheet)
- Original and Photocopy of the Certificate of Secondary Studies, legalized and apostilled in the country of issue of the degree and validated by the Dept. of
Interjurisdictional Relations of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of the Argentine Nation.
- 2 4 Photos carnet x 4
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of lack of criminal background issued in the country of the last 5 years of residence
- Lack Certificate of Criminal Record issued in Argentina
My high school diploma, is it valid if it was issued abroad?
the overall validity of the title is credited if studied in any of these countries:
Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Extra graduates Mercosur countries should pay the following matters:
HISTORY 1ro - 2do - 3ro
CIVIC EDUCATION 1ro - 2do
- Games History
- Gender analysis
- Introduction to Contemporary Aesthetics
- Programming Fundamentals
- Principles of Data Processing System
- Conceptual Design Workshop Games
- Art Workshop 2D for Games
- Professional I practice: Game Development I
- programming I
- Professional Practice II: Game Development II
- programming II
- Graphics Programming I
- Art Workshop 3D for Games
- Design Levels
- Graphics Programming II
- Screenplay Video Game
- Legal and Commercial
- Professional Practice III: Game Development III
- Game Development for Mobile Devices
- Graphics Programming III
- Professional Practice IV: Project Management
- Introduction to Design Audio
- Internet Game Development