The advanced training that will allow a rapid integration into the labor market.
Multimedia production is a complete and comprehensive career training in the world of digital tools: learn its use, application and main concepts. Photoshop, Illustrator, Digital Painting, Wordpress, After Effects, Premiere and Maya, among others.
Its contents and tools are geared to the diverse needs of the advertising market, audiovisual production, modeling / animation 3D and development and formated applications for the web.
The race will give you the opportunity to know all the stages of audiovisual production applied to advertising pieces, artistic concepts, design and animation.
What do you learn?
The Short Run Multimedia Production will teach in a continuous and comprehensive plan of studies, the main creative techniques of the largest companies in the digital entertainment. Collection and digital retouching; production of advertising campaigns for television and cinema; concept of characters and scenarios 3D; rigging and necessary character and / or accessories for animation configurations; main techniques and principles for animation 3D, and developing your own web pages.
Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Illustrator. Adobe After Effects. Adobe Premiere. Autodesk Maya. Wordpress.
Each module will have a comprehensive workshop of a defined professional theme, in which the concepts for production seen throughout the semester will apply.
Studying the Short Run Multimedia Production, you have comprehensive training in different areas. Will give the versatile professional profile required by the needs of different market sectors.
You can desempeñarte in audiovisual production TV and film, as well as in advertising agencies, or own projects, performing tasks such as:
- Preparation of advertising campaigns.
- Composition and Digital Image Retouching.
- Digital illustrator and colorist.
- Graphic Entertainer.
- Post production and visual effects.
- Video editor.
- Illuminator and Texturizer.
- Entertainer 3D.
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)Home:18 August 2018
Cursada: Saturday 14: 00 to 18: 00 hs.
Can I work in other disciplines?
Yes, in professional areas such as Industrial Design (in modeling and packaging of products).
Jewelry Design from the development model to its rendering and animation 3D.
Photography as a finisher and digital retouching image correction.
Interior Design (modeling objects such as furniture), audiovisual post-production, or printing 3D.
Are there national industries with employment opportunities?
If, in Argentina, with the continued integration of the various media, exponentially growing demand for professionals able to interact simultaneously in different areas.
Both Visual Communication industry and in the 3D, which lets you work as an Art Director, Art finalist, modeler and animator 3D.
Production as Frame, Nut's Studio, Catmandu, Punga, Hook Up Animation, Waypoint, Metanoia, Arx Solutions and Bit Animation, made feature films, short films, series, advertising, art for video games and architectural designs for domestic and foreign markets.
It is also a source of opportunities. You can work as a professional Freelancer and assist companies abroad from your home.
The race has a production oriented portfolio and demoreel, which will be key pieces to your resume look more interesting against international demand.
Can I work independently?
Yes, because our students graduate with strong knowledge of the labor market and its projection, production lines, costs and business planning. This comprehensive view enables them to undertake their own projects.
DESIGN, COMPOSITION AND TOUCH OF DIGITAL IMAGES IN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- Introductory concepts of Graphic Design: Proximity, Alignment, Repeat and Contrast, Color
- General introduction. Digital images. Color, resolution formats, digital photography, etc.
- First contact with Photoshop - Interface, tools, file types, etc.
- Layers study, advanced selections and photomontage.
- Study of complex selections and masks.
- Composition and assembly.
- Color correction and photo restoration.
- Color correction and lighting settings.
- Photographic Production Workshop: Introduction to digital photography cameras and lenses.
- Retouch images with high dynamic range (HDR - High Dynamic Range) as RAW, NEF, CR2 with Photoshop Camera RAW
VECTOR ILLUSTRATION AND BRANDING IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
- General introduction to vector images
- First contact with Illustrator - Interface, tools, panels, among others.
- Handling vector images, basic shapes, transforming objects, organization.
- Using the Pen tool - complex Vectoring illustration.
- Filters and effects
- Branding - Branding and Corporate Identity
- Development of advertising pieces such as flyers, business cards, banners, content for social networks, etc.
DIGITAL PAINTING IN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- Theory of Light and Shadow
- Advanced Settings Brushes
- Color palettes
- Adjust color
DEVELOPMENT OF WEB SITES AUTOGERENCIABLES USE OF THE PLATFORM WORDPRESS
- Introduction and Installation WordPress
- Content management
- Installing Themes and Customizing a Template
- Configuring Plugins, Traffic and Safety
- Created eCommerce (webshop)
- Completion of Project Site
Software to Use
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Wordpress, Filezilla, and Note Xampp ++.
Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
ANIMATION, VFX AND MOTION GRAPHICS FOR ADVERTISING AND FILM WITH AFTER EFFECTS
- Introduction to the theory of video and basic concepts of Motion / Animation
- Oriented design animation
- basic transformations, keyframes, smoothing movements (easings), Motion Blur
- Smoothing movements using Graph Editor
- Parent (Hierarchy movements)
- Time remapping
- organic animation elements / characters
- Kinetic typography
- 3D space (light and shadow, materials, cameras)
- Masks and Keying (mattes, chroma key)
- Post-production and VFX
- Color Correction effects
- Moving techniques Match
- Stabilization Movements
AUDIOVISUAL EDITION PREMIERE PRO ADOBE
- Using Adobe Premiere video editing
- Color Correction effects and distortion
- Transitions (when and how to use)
- Complex sequences (nested sequences, Multicam)
- Audio Editing (channels, volume, audio mixer, effects)
- Export for Web, TV, DVD and Blu Ray
3D WORKFLOW: MODELING, ANIMATION AND RENDER
- modeling 3D
- Edges Loops
- Cutting and welding of vertices
- Box Modeling
- Poly by Poly
- Lighting Techniques 3D
- Types of Lights
- Texturing and Mapping
- Created and configuration of the properties of materials
- Created for common uses materials such as metals, chrome, plastic, concrete, wood, glass
- Introduction to Rig
- Human IK
- Introduction to Animation process 3D
- Creating and smoothing keyframes
- graph Editor
- Created camera
- Processes Export
- Render and Export Steps
Software to Use
Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk Maya.