Dynamic virtual objects in real scenarios.
Augmented reality (AR) is one of the most disruptive technologies of today. Its application is not limited to entertainment but covers fields such as industry, marketing, medicine, education and architecture, in a market that constantly renews devices and ways of interacting with information.
What do you learn?
- To design an experience in Augmented Reality.
- Essential concepts and software.
- Differentiate the different development kits (SDK) of the market and understand when to use the indicated one.
- Understand the different ways to apply AR according to the requirement.
- To develop AR with Unity engine.
- To develop AR with Android.
Unity Engine, Android SDK.
Studying Augmented Reality can play you as ::
- Developer of applications and ideas with augmented reality, selecting the right tools for each particular case.
- Undertake your own applications with this immersive technology.
Image Campus has a EMPLOYMENT CENTER where he publishes periodically JOB SEARCHES requested by the most important companies in this industry. We also have a system INTERNSHIP in companies targeting the most advanced students of the race.
Duration: 12 classes
Days and Hours: 19 Wednesday: 00 to 22: 00 hs and Saturdays of 10: 00 to 13: 00 hs.