We invite you to participate in the present and future Technologies increased demand and requirement by industry professionals and hobbyists, through our intensive Arduino workshops, taught by Professor Yiye Rocha Diaz.
ARDUINO It is an electronic platform Open Source, with various applications of hardware and software features available, which facilitate their employment. Technology available to any person or company wishing to realize a wide range of projects, simple and dynamic. Arduino uses based on a programmable microcontroller or Digital Integrated Circuit, and an IDE own plates.
ARDUINO intensive workshops, based on a highly practical method of learning, were designed to introduce technology in the fastest growing sectors today, which revolutionizes entertainment areas, control and communications, among others.
You will learn to program in Arduino language, similar to C and C ++. You know the elements of Analog and Digital Electronics, armed circuitry, interfaces and integration with the plates, and design programs and Process Control.
TTN - Bring your Notebook!
To attend this workshop only you have to bring your notebook / netbook.
The rest of the materials Provera Image Campus.
- Arduino, introduction.
- Arduino IDE, based on Processing.
- Programming based on Wiring.
- Arduino language.
- existing plates.
- Description of the MEGA and Arduino 1 plates.
- Introduction to Programming.
- First Programs and applications on plates.
- Arduino applications.
- Introduction to Basic Electronics.
- Software and Hardware applications.
- Display with LEDs, display segments 7, LCD.
- Applications Transistors, relays.
- Shields, examples and applications.
Infrastructure and Resources
- Autodesk Educational licenses to install on your computer.
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Classroom Workshop with a board animation student.
- Materials for illustration and animation, Wacom tablets, scanners and sound.
- New Technology Resources available to our students and teachers: Oculus Crystal Cove (Virtual Reality experiences); 3D station printers with latest equipment (to realize the 3D prototypes); Motion Capture (new system Motion Capture) and game consoles (PlayStation 4 among others).
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.