Workshop PIC Microcontrollers - Programming and Design
We invite you to participate in the present and future Technologies increased demand and requirement by industry professionals and hobbyists, through our Introductory Workshop PIC microcontrollers, Taught by Professor Yiye Rocha Diaz.
A microcontroller is integrated with all components of a PC, with the particularity that the program memory and configuration level hardware and software ports are open to your resourcefulness and ability to create your own projects circuit.
During this Introductory Workshop, you will learn to program these programmable digital integrated circuits, in the language of Assembler and C programming, acceding to that effect to the IDE download MPLABX manufacturer Microchip PIC Microcontrollers recognized.
You will work well with the mounting system that gave advent of the era, Wire Wrapping Digital Circuits.
TTN - Bring your Notebook!
To attend this workshop only you have to bring your notebook / netbook.
The rest of the materials Provera Image Campus.
Infrastructure and Resources
- Autodesk Educational licenses to install on your computer.
- Classrooms equipped with the latest technology.
- Projectors and screens to follow the instructions and teachers.
- Classroom Workshop with a board animation student.
- Materials for illustration and animation, Wacom tablets, scanners and sound.
- New Technology Resources available to our students and teachers: Oculus Crystal Cove (Virtual Reality experiences); 3D station printers with latest equipment (to realize the 3D prototypes); Motion Capture (new system Motion Capture) and game consoles (PlayStation 4 among others).
- The Virtual Classroom (online platform) will support your daily physical working: you will find study materials uploaded by teachers, evaluations items to raise TPs, qualifications, educational quality surveys.
- Audience. Cafeteria.
- Wi-fi throughout the school.